**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Archangel Neurotoxin

"Each time Archangel triggers a Bleed effect on an opponent with an active poison effect that he caused, they are combined, converting into a Neurotoxin charge, lasting 15 seconds."

Archangel should not be able to convert LC/DE de-buffs to Neurotoxin de-buffs because he did not cause the LC/DE de-buffs.

You should also re-phrase the ability description:

"When Archangel triggers a Bleed effect and the opponent has an active poison effect that Archangel caused, the de-buffs combine to create a Neurotoxin de-buff that lasts 15 seconds."

Comments

• Options
    Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    If you have both suicide masteries on you get the Neurotoxin from the start.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Is a known bug. No fix yet
  • Options
    Zonix42Zonix42 Posts: 49
    Rednick69 wrote: »
    If you have both suicide masteries on you get the Neurotoxin from the start.

This caused me to lose a couple of arena fights because I had no immune champion. 5* archangel is insta death.
  • Options
    Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    They might get around to this after June 2018. Check back in year.
  • Options
    Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    ^Sad
  • Options
    Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Is this on a list somewhere to be fixed?
  • Options
    Zonix42Zonix42 Posts: 49
    Bumping this from a while ago because nothing has changed.
  • Options
    BigBlue807 wrote: »
    As a non-suicide user and have a 4* Archangel, I love it.. Its like, this is what you get for boosting your attack!
    and honestly it's what they get for not picking their arena matchups with more care.

• Options
    cccar1420cccar1420 Posts: 57
    You want the good that comes with using suicide mastries you also have to take the bad