**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How often do you rank "synergy champs"?

Question at hand... How often do you rank up champs that you bring for your "primary attackers", if at all? Or is it purely situational.
I.e.: rank up good/wasp/Ant-Man for ghost, or maybe saber for omega red, proxima for Corvus, etc ..
(I know some synergy champs can justifiably be ranked on their own merits) but where is the line in the Sand?

Me, personally, I try to at least get the "deadweight" champs to 3/45 situation, so they aren't entirely useless.

How often do you rank "synergy champs"? 37 votes

I always rank up synergy champs to max
10%
Strikerrx8RakeYoungLufasoFabwizi 4 votes
I never rank; because they're never used
24%
MegaSkater67Alex13369WoogieboogieDead1K3600Thicco_ModeTheSaithAomine_Daiki10Andyball270 9 votes
Other (describe situation below)
64%
BigbadromoDukeZmanphillgreenLvernon15Mhd20034StingerbkLilMaddogHTDuke_SilverDRTOhope4tgjkcjmijiX_Factor_AgentStevieManWonderEtjamaSuperchampion_Ctfz35BonzodavidChubsWhiteRoninManAgentk 24 votes

Comments

• DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    I only rank a synergy champ if he's useful...so like the Domino trinity, Rulk and Masacre are both amazing, so I ranked mine.
    Same with the Blade trinity: all 3 are very good champs.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Usually I only rank synergy champs if I’ll use them frequently or if I have extra rank up gems. Case and point I have Ghost maxed and Wasp at R1 because I don’t care for her much. But I have Antman at R4 because I had a science 2015 rank up gem.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I only rank up synergy champs who will not only benefit my main champs but be a valuable champ on the team as well. Nick Fury for my CMM, Wasp for Ghost, KM for WS etc.
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    As required.
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    wasp/hood for ghost. everyone in the domino trilogy. NF. ss/gr/blade. those are the only rankable synergy champs imo
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    If the synergy champs are good in their own way, or do things that other champions can't/don't do as well, I'll rank em up. For example, GR and Starky for Blade, Nick Fury, Sabretooth, etc. But I wouldn't rank up a Heimdall, Black Bolt, Karnak, or anyone like that.
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    I have been lucky that a lot of my synergy champs that I need, I have as 6*s: Karnak, Black Bolt, Magneto, Cyclops, The Hood, and DPX. I would never take them to R2. The only 5 star synergy champs that I have ranked up were Wasp, and Heimdall to R3.
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    edited February 2020
    That really depends on the member in your synergy. For me, Domino is at max rank and Massacre and Rulk are at r4.
    Starky is at r4, GR at r3 and Blade at max rank. It really depends which champ it is.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Wasp as a deadweight champ LOL