**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why i can’t sell??

I want sell namor but no sell option here anyone know why?

Comments

• Options
    I have the option to sell my 5 star Namor but not Cull. Does anyone else has this issue?
  • Options
    Slevin73Slevin73 Posts: 91
    If you’ve placed him in AW as defender or he is currently active in any quest you cant sell him. Sure u checked this before trying to sell?
  • Options
    Your Namor (or Cull for others) might be in a currently running Quest or AW (or AQ later on for others when AQ starts and if they have similar issue).
    Finish the Quest, or wait for AW/AQ to end.

Remember, after selling, you won’t get them back immediately, it will take many weeks (sometime in March) before they will get returned to you at Rank 1.
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

Your Namor (or Cull for others) might be in a currently running Quest or AW (or AQ later on for others when AQ starts and if they have similar issue).
    Finish the Quest, or wait for AW/AQ to end.

Remember, after selling, you won’t get them back immediately, it will take many weeks (sometime in March) before they will get returned to you at Rank 1.

There would be an icon indicating he’s in a quest or alliance event so it’s not that.

Did you update to the latest version of the game OP?
  • Options
    jdubious01jdubious01 Posts: 16
    I also do not have the sell option for Cull. I have the latest update and he is not being used. How would I submit this for review to kabam?
  • Options
    КингКинг Posts: 24

I can’t sold him
  • Options
    He was attacker in war but he is free now i still can’t sell him
  • Options
    I have the sane issue
  • Options
    Same**
  • Options
    Hey there, for those who are reporting this issue, can you confirm that the Champion in question is not in a quest of any kind and that you have the newest version of the game installed? If so, I would recommend running through our troubleshooting steps for either iOS or Android, depending on what type of device you have. If the issue persists after that please feel free to let us know.
  • Options
    КингКинг Posts: 24
    Thanks , kabam ! I did it)
  • Options
    Кинг said:

Thanks , kabam ! I did it)

Was it because you did not have Updated version before now ?
    (I would have thought the “forced update” status to even get into game would have already taken effect by now, a week since being released).
  • Options
    You are not able to sell five star or six star champions in mcoc.
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    If I sell my already 1/25 Namor, will I get my exact iso or just generic iso?
  • Options
    Typo there, meant to say you are able to sell.
  • Options

You are not able to sell five star or six star champions in mcoc.

Ummm, think you missed the messages that Namor and Cull (ANY Star versions, including 5/6) can be sold to recoup any resources used to make them higher/stronger and get them returned to you as an entry-level Rank 1/1 next month.

Anyways...
    Ppl still have until Feb 24th to sell those 2 champs.
  • Options
    Why can't I sell any champions?
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    Wow seems u have woken up after a long odinsleep😴😴🙄
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 520 ★★★
    Morning! What a great day
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    This original post wasn’t even about selling in general.

It was about a brief period of time (over 3 YEARS AGO) where Kabam let you sell just your Namor or Cull (because of some Ability or synergy change) instead of rank-down tickets for just them, and then you’d get them back at Rank/Level 1/1 afterwards.

Revive of this post wasn’t relevant.