**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Champ Critically Changed The Game For You?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Venom as soon as they buffed him
    Once I had him and ranked him up, I made a huge act 5 push, and 100%d it later that month

Thanks, buddy : )
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    5* sparky, he was my first great 5*, took him up as my first r5, carries me through so much stuff, Shane I hardly use him now
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Corvus Glaive for Act 5 & 6.
    Before him it was AA who helped me get into act 5.
  • Options
    _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    5* Korg, before i learned masteries he took all the bleeds and beatings for me lol, still do tbh
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    5 Star X-23 once I Duped her, got her to Rank 4 (My First R4) and just Melted So Much Content in the Early Mid Game when I got her and beyond.
    Now it's 5 Star Duped Venom The Duck who's Wrecked the Variants, Act 5 (especially Chapter 3), and AQ, got him to Rank 5 recently (My First R5) and just Obliterates anything in his Path!
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    In the beginning, 4* Quake. 5th 4* or something. I would not be even close to where I am today without her. I used her so much I was doing a variation of dex/heavy before it was popularised

Then it was 6* Killmonger. Took him to R2 and made my only other 6* Winter soldier, an absolute unit. They carried me through 6.1 and a lot of Act 5 along with Quake it’s not even funny. Killmonger was instrumental in both 6.2 exploration and 6.3 completion

And finally, Ghost. Pulled her from my first clear of Labyrinth rewards(which I did with winter soldier). Basically took down variants, Act 6 exploration, war, challenges for almost a year now
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I pulled a 4* star Hulk like days after I downloaded the game. (This was in the first year of the game.) I was able to bulldoze the early content with him.

Later on, I'd say Sparky when he gambled on a champion 5* crystal (when those were a thing) because he helped carry me a good way. And most recently, probably ghost.
  • Options
    Cx8Cx8 Posts: 77
    Defiantly stark Spider-Man! One of my first 5*s like it’s crazy how much he got me through
  • Options
    Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Iceman
    At the time (mid 2018 maybe?) I had no good or decent immunity champ. Then I encounter biohazard in 5.4.... I got Iceman from a 5* crystal and was relieved that I got someone for all round immunity.
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    5* Stark Enhanced Spiderman.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

corvus was a major gamechanger

Same. Worth every resource I poured into him. That includes the generic gem too.
  • Options
    Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    First decent 5*, Ultron. Immunities and regens saved me a lot.
  • Options
    TJ107TJ107 Posts: 81
    5* Sparky 🥰
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    First 5* which was Iceman and atm its my latest 5* Warlock
  • Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    When I got my 5 star spidey the day I was gonna do 5.2.6
  • Options
    SarreySarrey Posts: 55
    Its FALCON for me.
    I got him from 5 star featured crystal.

After that I stopped opening featured and quit the game for 3 months.