**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Again fail in procentage of duplicate

You gotta love and hate this fuc... game.
Just spend money on buying a level 4/5 gem and was hoping to duplicate a level 5 hero for once but nooo, it was not my turn, I guess.
The creator of this game, please read this and start to increase the procentage of possibilities of duplicate a level 5 hero so you are able to complete more of this wonderful game.
An I the only one who fell like this?

Comments

• Options
    TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Such is the nature of an RNG based game. If you don't like the chances of pulling 4* Champs, don't spend the money the do so. RNG can suck big time, but it can also swing the other way. If you're willing to spend, use your money on units for potions, boosts and mastery cores. They generally serve you much better in the long run.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,028 ★★★★★
    Bozzyman said:

You gotta love and hate this fuc... game.
    Just spend money on buying a level 4/5 gem and was hoping to duplicate a level 5 hero for once but nooo, it was not my turn, I guess.
    The creator of this game, please read this and start to increase the procentage of possibilities of duplicate a level 5 hero so you are able to complete more of this wonderful game.
    An I the only one who fell like this?

How did you buy a 4/5 rank up gem for a 5*?