**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Champ should I rank up as my first R5?

Hey guys - really need help.

Focus right now is finish Act 5 /Act 6 first and then maybe LOL. I have about 100 generic stones that I can dump into one of Aegon / Omega / Void to make them 200 sig.

Which Champ should I rank up as my first R5? 22 votes

AEGON (awaken, SIG 110)
50%
Alfa_PigeonLibralonixBrokenWarlord5386CASrinivasDead1Lucasjones_98TotalMonster109gian_18Soyheyor123Darksun987 11 votes
Stark Spidey (awaken)
0%
Quake (awaken)
13%
Damien3638M1k0rinawesomesauce 3 votes
Void (awaken, SIG 100)
4%
gforcefan 1 vote
Blade (unawaken)
0%
Domino (unawaken)
18%
Hector_1475Suman_sahABonzodavidMoNsTeR_804 4 votes
Omega Red (awaken, SIG 100)
13%
MoosetiptronicK3600Zakrw_317 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Quake (awaken)
    If you are an effective quake player, then always quake.
    If you're not an effective quake player, practice. lol. She works for so many nodes, defenders, and matchups she can help a lot. (I wouldnt worry about dumping signature stones in her)

The next suggestion would likely be aegon, he can handle a lot of act 5/6 content without much difficulty; unless you run suicide masteries, then i'd probably favor omega red.

But really most of these champs are great champs and you really cant go wrong with any of them.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Domino (unawaken)
    Your first R5 should be a champ that is good for the more possible game content, especially every-day content. That's Domino, from your list.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,110 ★★★★
    That's a tough decision between Omega, domino and aegon (quake too, but with one of those at 5/65, she can do it at 4/55)... First world problems..

I run suicides, so would say max Omega, as my 5/65 sig 120 Omega is phenomenal and saves me so many potions it is unreal. I run him with 4/55 quake and 4* Nick for dodges.

But domino and aegon are amazing too! Aegon is one of the four horsemen, so maybe it has to be him?
  • Options
    Zakrw_317Zakrw_317 Posts: 50
    This is a tough decision for you I would guess but at the end of the day do what you feel is best for your account progression.
  • Options

If you are an effective quake player, then always quake.
    If you're not an effective quake player, practice. lol. She works for so many nodes, defenders, and matchups she can help a lot. (I wouldnt worry about dumping signature stones in her)

The next suggestion would likely be aegon, he can handle a lot of act 5/6 content without much difficulty; unless you run suicide masteries, then i'd probably favor omega red.

But really most of these champs are great champs and you really cant go wrong with any of them.

yeah i love Quake - one of my first 5 starts and got me out of soooo much trouble in the past - pretty much 90% of the uncollected boss can be dealt by her. but feel like she can work as R4, where guys like Aegon/Omega can work so much better if at R5.
  • Options
    MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Domino (unawaken)
    Domino. If you have the full flaming trinity (Masacre + Rulk + Domino) at decent star levels, obviously go for her. One of the best champs in the game, her heavy's incinerates DESTROYS opponents, it's so ridiculous. If you don't have the full flaming trinity, i would probably go for Aegon. I made a priority list for you, your welcome:
    1. Domino (Only with flaming trinity)
    2. Aegon
    3. Quake (If you have the skill)
    4. Void (If you need him for heal reversal or really long fights, or a utility machine, he's the champ to go for)
    5. Sparky (I still find him really good to this day and time, if you want a good hard-hitting, offensive champ. However, i wouldn't prioritise him utility-wise)
    6. Blade (Still very solid, but falls behind your other champs by a bit because he is unawakened. Plus, he kinda needs the holy trinity (Blade, Ghost Rider, Sparky) to compete with the others)
    Good luck!
  • Options
    MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    Domino (unawaken)
    Oh wait, replace Aegon with Omega Red in spot number 2 ONLY if you run suicides.
  • Options

Domino. If you have the full flaming trinity (Masacre + Rulk + Domino) at decent star levels, obviously go for her. One of the best champs in the game, her heavy's incinerates DESTROYS opponents, it's so ridiculous. If you don't have the full flaming trinity, i would probably go for Aegon. I made a priority list for you, your welcome:
    1. Domino (Only with flaming trinity)
    2. Aegon
    3. Quake (If you have the skill)
    4. Void (If you need him for heal reversal or really long fights, or a utility machine, he's the champ to go for)
    5. Sparky (I still find him really good to this day and time, if you want a good hard-hitting, offensive champ. However, i wouldn't prioritise him utility-wise)
    6. Blade (Still very solid, but falls behind your other champs by a bit because he is unawakened. Plus, he kinda needs the holy trinity (Blade, Ghost Rider, Sparky) to compete with the others)
    Good luck!

thank you very much wow! i actually had a skill gem which i used on AEGON ahead of Blade as Blade still does a lot without the regen. i use Domino a lot but unfortunately i only have 4* RH and 3*Mas (ridiculous i know!). I also don't have GR at 5* for my blade trinity... for AEGON at least i have 5* R4 Starlord and 6* Angela.

I think i am narrowing down to AEGON/Omega - I am currently on full suicides but thinking about changing back for Act 6, i feel whenever i play Omega i always get too greedy with the spores and ended up messing up... AEGON feels like a easier game style as i had a Starlord as my main 5* champ for a long time!