Summoners, we are aware of some issues currently affecting Dungeons, and possibly other parts of the game. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible, and will address the knock ons when we are sure this is all resolved.

I genuinely hate my luck. (Lots of complaining).

So, I open 6* Crystal, and I get a Phoenix dupe right next to Corvus. I open another 6* and I get kingpin right next to cap iw. I open a 5* and get dd netflix dupe. I open another 5* and I get hulkbuster right next to warlock. I open yet another 5* recently and get a Phoenix dupe next to guilly 2099 (a champ I really want). Okay, kabam can you stop targeting me now, it’s getting really old.

Apologies to those who dislike complaint posts, but I thought I’d share this ridiculously bad luck anyway.

Comments

• AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 179
    VolumeOne said:

If it makes you feel any better the reel is only there to get your hopes up to think you were close to something great. Tactic if you're buying a cav crystal and see the next roll is a 6* Domino but your's stopped on a 3* falcon then maybe next time you'll get the six star. It's like slots lining up three of the four "Jackpot" signs and then a cherry, you didn't win but you think you're close to one so you try it again. IE "Desperation Station" from Seatin.

I appreciate it. The problem is the chances of getting champs in a 5* crystal are EXACTLY the same. Yet somehow the chance of me getting a good champ is like 2% at a push. Clearly the sign of a rig-ray.

• AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 179

This is why I never spin any more - the "almost got..." mentality drives you nuts

That’s a good idea
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 447 ★★
    I feel the same most of the time. My last 2 6* were Phoenix and Abomination. And my last three 5* were Hulkbuster, Phoenix and Mr. Fantastic. Now Mr. Fantastic might be ok, I really don't know, but he's not a champ I need for any progression.

I guess the problem is I'm looking for very specific champs for specific content, so I'm bound to be mostly disappointed.
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 75
    That’s why I pop them. I have not spun a crystal in nearly five months to avoid this feeling. If you pop them you would be like, dang it, I got Hulkbuster, but if you spin them, you will hate it when you get a hulk buster surrounded by warlocks.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 396
    Last 2 6*s a dupe if Deadpool xforce followed by abomination... I feel your pain
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 145

The problem is the chances of getting champs in a 5* crystal are EXACTLY the same.

That’s your mistake right there. Nobody knows what the chances are since it’s determined on Kabam’s servers. I am willing to bet chances to get warlock and hulkbuster are not the same
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 804 ★★★
    I’m coming up on my first 6 star ever (yes I’m late but I just started to play the game seriously and do event quests etc a few months ago) and I’m really praying for a game changer. I’ve been trying to awaken my 5* Aegon for 7 months now and all of be 3 5* gems have not been skill. 1 mutant and 2 mystic. Don’t think it’s rigged just rng I guess, but hey, hopefully next time
  • ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 77

the reel is completely made up. you could be right next to seatin, a banana, and the collector and it wouldn't change whatever you would get

I would prefer Seatin over the Collector but most of us would just get the banana
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 520 ★★
    rip mate
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 669 ★★★
    Don't waste your time spinning. It makes no difference. Just pop every crystal you open and move on to the next.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 667 ★★
    My latest 6* pull is OG spiderman, I choose to move on n forget it.
  • FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 213
    I had the same feeling when I opened my first few 5 stars they were Iron man, Iron patriot, civil warrior, og spiderman, angela but then arrived medusa and corvus which changed the game if feel these pulls are in bursts, you keep on getting bad pulls and then 2 Or 3 God pulls in succession so that you don't quit.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 399
    Just pop
  • bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 8

You are not alone mate. My 6* luck is worse than you.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 1,027 ★★★

the reel is completely made up. you could be right next to seatin, a banana, and the collector and it wouldn't change whatever you would get

I would prefer Seatin over the Collector but most of us would just get the banana
    I'd prefer the banana honestly. Most underrated champ in history. The peel n slip ability is truly game changing
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 669 ★★★
    Never spin, it eases the pain. I haven't spun a crystal in years. BTW, I popped my last 6* crystal and duped Ægon.
  • Xforced8568Xforced8568 Posts: 1
    edited February 15

Pulled both of these today. But before these two my only other nice pulls out of my 35 or so 5* champs was my hulk rag dupe and cull. The rest are garbage