**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What’s Deadpool Talking About!?!

So I’m starting Love is a Battlerealm. And the first thing Deadpool talks about is last year being a flop!?! Wasn’t last year when they had all those crazy Deadpool nodes!?! Flop!?! I thought it was fun as heck! Something completely different from what we usually got. You had to decipher them and then they were easy! Once you knew the trick anyways. Butt it was something fun for the community! Just sayin’ I don’t think it was a flop at all!
I’d like to see more fun stuff that Deadpool can bring to the community. What do you think about the old event. I might be thinking about a different one but it’s supposed to be an easier quest everyone can have fun playing!

Comments

• Options
    XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    He’s talking about the other Deadpool event last year... for Valentines Day. I think you’re thinking of the boss rush.
  • Options
    AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Chadpool1 said:

So I’m starting Love is a Battlerealm. And the first thing Deadpool talks about is last year being a flop!?! Wasn’t last year when they had all those crazy Deadpool nodes!?! Flop!?! I thought it was fun as heck! Something completely different from what we usually got. You had to decipher them and then they were easy! Once you knew the trick anyways. Butt it was something fun for the community! Just sayin’ I don’t think it was a flop at all!
    I’d like to see more fun stuff that Deadpool can bring to the community. What do you think about the old event. I might be thinking about a different one but it’s supposed to be an easier quest everyone can have fun playing!

You’re thinking of the April fools mini quest thing last year. This is about the valentines event last year.
  • Options
    SarreySarrey Posts: 55
    It was not the flop event, this may be.