**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Event Quests are not fit for All players

Comments

• LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    If all you are truly looking for is a challenge, then dust off your 3*-4* and take them in the monthly quest. Simple as that. Anything other than that, makes it sounds like you are just looking for more rewards than anything; the 1% complaining they still aren't rich enough. >_>
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

3* and 4* rewards... I'll leave it at that. Why must Endgame players always get the short end of the stick? A whole month dedicated... to improving small rosters? And people wonder why we are always bored... because there isn't a challenge for us. Once we complete the permanent content there is nothing for us to beat. No real reason to play the game. This is getting out of hand. It's about time to roll out the Cavalier difficulty monthly EQs and side EQs with more 6* or 5/65 geared rewards. It's time to move forward the game is getting stale for endgame players.

Y’all just got the abyss designed for endgame not even accessible till your cavalier and your still complaining. Not everything needs to be centered around endgamers. The event is fine as it is.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I think the event is terrible but mainly for the rewards. I still haven't 100% LOL or Abyss so I still have end game content on the board. My issue is that I want to feel motivated to play the content but when they're being stingy about giving us 5 stars when we all know anything below a 5 star is practically irrelevant outside of synergies just doesn't feel inviting.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,010 ★★★★★

Thanks for the feedback. Not every event will be perfect for every player. We try our hardest to make sure that every group of players has something that they will find challenging and rewarding, but that doesn't mean that we will strike that chord with every piece of Content.

Our Monthly content is not usually End Game content. That is left to content such as Act 6, Variant Difficulty, and the newly released Abyss of Legends (yes, I understand that this is out of reach for many players, but it is the most end game of content, with the most end game of rewards available at this time).

We hope that future content will be up to your standards.

I understand that monthly contents are't intended to be one of the major contents in the game but it's a necessity to keep it fresh. We are long due for a difficulty jump and increased rewards to match players further in act 6 than the rest willing to take on the challenge.
    Well, if you're looking to take on a Challenge... The Abyss is waiting!
    I'm just curious to see what node combinations you guys can pull off with the new champs each month. I'm not looking for something as high caliber as the abyss but I would like to see something similar to the Maze last year or even the boss rushes
    The Abyss is literally built for end game players. "Little to nothing"....pfffft.

All year in 2019 "end game" players have had 6.1-6.3 released. You have Variants 1-4. You also have The Abyss. You have UC EQ. Map 7. Masters AW.

You have plenty of stuff.
    What you must realize is that the abyss is a one time thing. Most of those things you mentioned... are permanent. Can you not comprehend that permanent content are not monthly events? What will you do when you're done with those mentioned? At that point you are way too advanced for the repetitive Uncollected EQs. All I'm asking for is a new difficulty. You know damn well you don't put in any effort doing the EQs. Variants 1-3 are a good example of what Cavalier difficulty could look like.
    You said there isnt any content for endgame players. I showed that you are wrong. Also you said you aren't ready for the abyss, so are you really an endgame player?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

Endgame players get act 6 and AoL. Not sure why you say we only get variants.

Endgame players are done with Act 6 and AOL.

Thanks for the feedback. Not every event will be perfect for every player. We try our hardest to make sure that every group of players has something that they will find challenging and rewarding, but that doesn't mean that we will strike that chord with every piece of Content.

Our Monthly content is not usually End Game content. That is left to content such as Act 6, Variant Difficulty, and the newly released Abyss of Legends (yes, I understand that this is out of reach for many players, but it is the most end game of content, with the most end game of rewards available at this time).

I understand that monthly contents are't intended to be one of the major contents in the game but it's a necessity to keep it fresh. We are long due for a difficulty jump and increased rewards to match players further in act 6 than the rest willing to take on the challenge.
    I'm just curious to see what node combinations you guys can pull off with the new champs each month. I'm not looking for something as high caliber as the abyss but I would like to see something similar to the Maze last year or even the boss rushes
    The Abyss is literally built for end game players. "Little to nothing"....pfffft.

All year in 2019 "end game" players have had 6.1-6.3 released. You have Variants 1-4. You also have The Abyss. You have UC EQ. Map 7. Masters AW.

What you must realize is that the abyss is a one time thing. Most of those things you mentioned... are permanent. Can you not comprehend that permanent content are not monthly events? What will you do when you're done with those mentioned? At that point you are way too advanced for the repetitive Uncollected EQs. All I'm asking for is a new difficulty. You know damn well you don't put in any effort doing the EQs. Variants 1-3 are a good example of what Cavalier difficulty could look like.
    You said there isnt any content for endgame players. I showed that you are wrong. Also you said you aren't ready for the abyss, so are you really an endgame player?
    There isn't any monthly content for endgame players. Once again permanent is not monthly so when I say there is "no content" I mean there is no monthly content designed for us. They are catered towards uncollected level players who depend upon those resources.
    None of what you said makes sense but nice back pedaling. When you say "end game" you don't mean yourself then I assume.

What you are really getting at is you just want more rewards. You already said you aren't ready for the abyss which to me means you aren't a endgame player. This isn't about the content at all for you or you'd be trying to take on the abyss which was made for endgame players.

Endgame players alone don't keep this game running. Its everyone in the middle that does. Most content has to be designed for the masses, not just entitled players like yourself. Permanent or not, endgame players have gotten a lot recently. Its not always about you. Go try the abyss.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    That's just it. Not all Monthly Events are going to be targeted specifically at the top-end when let's be honest, they're a small percentage. The game has been the same since as far as I can remember. Some months have average-range Rewards. Some have larger ones. You may even find some months that have no additional side-quest.

That's just it. Not all Monthly Events are going to be targeted specifically at the top-end when let's be honest, they're a small percentage. The game has been the same since as far as I can remember. Some months have average-range Rewards. Some have larger ones. You may even find some months that have no additional side-quest.

The monthly events should be for everyone. It shouldn't exclude endgame players because we are too strong for it.
    I wouldn't consider myself endgame just yet but my roster allows foe me to have UC as cakewalk. Endgame or not the rewards are still geared towards both players. Monthly EQs aren't supposed to be where the sole source of roster progression rewards come from. That's what AW and AQ are for. You want endgame rewards, do map 7 and masters AW.
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★

@Kabam Miike I think you don't understand something...
    Act 6, Variants, LOL, AOL, ... are one per lifetime rewards ! We're talking about recurrent rewards !

We don't have enough "mid" or "end" game rewards such as 5-6* shards, 5-6* sig stones, ...
    At this time, the game is moving on, but the recurrent rewards are still the same : LOW.
  • That's just it. Not all Monthly Events are going to be targeted specifically at the top-end when let's be honest, they're a small percentage. The game has been the same since as far as I can remember. Some months have average-range Rewards. Some have larger ones. You may even find some months that have no additional side-quest.

The monthly events should be for everyone. It shouldn't exclude endgame players because we are too strong for it.
    There's no monthly event for people who are not yet uncollected but find Master too easy. There is no monthly event for people who find Master too difficult but Heroic too easy. There's no monthly event for people who just started yesterday and do not have enough energy to complete any of the maps. And when they add Cav difficulty there will still be no monthly event for people who find Uncollected easy but the new Cavalier difficulty too high. So when you say the monthly event should be for everyone, which everyone do you mean? When you only have five difficulties, 90% of the players will fall in between them at least some of the time. That's why we call them progress ladders and not progress slides.

The monthly event doesn't exclude you, because you aren't barred from doing it. It doesn't cater to you, and odds are Cavalier difficulty likely won't either. If it does, that will be entirely coincidental.

There isn't any monthly content for endgame players. Once again permanent is not monthly so when I say there is "no content" I mean there is no monthly content designed for us. They are catered towards uncollected level players who depend upon those resources.
    None of what you said makes sense but nice back pedaling. When you say "end game" you don't mean yourself then I assume.

What you are really getting at is you just want more rewards. You already said you aren't ready for the abyss which to me means you aren't a endgame player. This isn't about the content at all for you or you'd be trying to take on the abyss which was made for endgame players.

Endgame players alone don't keep this game running. Its everyone in the middle that does. Most content has to be designed for the masses, not just entitled players like yourself. Permanent or not, endgame players have gotten a lot recently. Its not always about you. Go try the abyss.
    No thank you. I would prefer not to use hundreds of dollars to get it done and I'm saving my units for crystal openings. But Abyss is not what we are talking about. We are talking about the monthly events that provide no challenge for endgame players (who by the way aren't limited to those who have completed abyss) Since you keep on ignoring my point then I have no use bickering with you about my liberal views
    Do UC with 3*'s.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

How can you compare Variant 2-3 to Variant 1? It’s like comparing master difficulty to uncollected difficulty.
    Jack0312 said:

Act 6, Variants, LOL, AOL, ... are one per lifetime rewards ! We're talking about recurrent rewards !

We don't have enough "mid" or "end" game rewards such as 5-6* shards, 5-6* sig stones, ...
    At this time, the game is moving on, but the recurrent rewards are still the same : LOW.
    Rewards will never be up to the community standards. There will always be complaints and they'll never be enough.
  • BrokenBroken Posts: 210

thanks you understand us we love this game people is asking since 2 years update rewards of monthly UC or add new difficulty plz @Kabam Miike think about it bro thanks for always nice contents for us
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★

No thank you. I would prefer not to use hundreds of dollars to get it done and I'm saving my units for crystal openings. But Abyss is not what we are talking about. We are talking about the monthly events that provide no challenge for endgame players (who by the way aren't limited to those who have completed abyss) Since you keep on ignoring my point then I have no use bickering with you about my liberal views
    Geez man just give it up if you feel like the you are too good for everything than that's how you know you're being entitled like you are talking about you have nothing and we are giving you options but all you say is "that's permanent content" OK and? It doesn't change anything as Kabam iso straight up handing you endgame content and you don't wanna try it so what are you even arguing about

Jack0312 said:

Rewards will never be up to the community standards. There will always be complaints and they'll never be enough.
    @Demonzfyre you're wrong !
    Last months, they made really great events like the nexus, doom/fantastic invasions, squirrel girl and her acorns, ...

There is a huge request from the community : rewards fitting well to the efforts, we WANT to be challenged monthly, we want sig stones to be more frequent outside the offers, we want long life contents (more milestones in arenas, more challenging EQs and side quests (or challenges), the return of the challenges, ...)

When Kabam creates something goo, i'm the first to recognize it and to speak about it on my YT channel, but when it's far from what we've expected, we have to complain too !
  • Jack0312 said:

Jack0312 said:

@Demonzfyre you're wrong !
    Last months, they made really great events like the nexus, doom/fantastic invasions, squirrel girl and her acorns, ...
    And people complained about pretty much all of them.
    @DNA3000 for the events i quoted, there were nearly no complains !

@UnleashingChaos totally agree with you... We all play the same game, but some of us think 2500 6* shards per month with the EQ is enough (+1000 with the side quest, my bad) to be competitive against the big bad whales and their massive feat cavalier crystals openings...
  • Jack0312 said:

@DNA3000 for the events i quoted, there were nearly no complains !

Are you being hyperbolic, or are you asking to be disproved? I'm honestly not sure which, and I wouldn't want to waste time on something that will just be declared hyperbole after the fact.

Even when Kabam was handing out 5* awakening gems there were people complaining. There were lots of other people laughing at them, but those complaints still existed. In fact, once you get beyond a certain point, you start to see complaints from players saying Kabam is giving too much away for too little effort, devaluing the rewards for genuinely difficult content.

There's no magic set of rewards that dispels all complaints, because there isn't widespread agreement on what constitutes the proper level of rewards. Every time someone presumes to represent "us" it is clear they don't realize how illusory consensus in the community is. Even when the majority of people are complaining about something, when you actually stop to read the complaints you see everyone is in disagreement on exactly what's wrong or in which direction the thing should actually go.

This time last year, there were more complaints about Uncollected difficulty "getting more and more difficult all the time" and being "a cash grab" and that "regular players" could not keep up with the whales doing UC; the implication being that only big spenders could possibly be completing Uncollected difficulty regularly, than there were about there being insufficient rewards for end game players. Those complaints come and go; we just happen to be in the opposite half of the cycle now.
  • In my opinion, the new difficulty will definitely justify the rewards. Each fight wouldn't be a walk in the park. PIs would range from 30-50k per fight and 80-90k for the bosses.

Although you can never be sure about top tier difficulty, because there's always some ad hoc design rules going on there, we can extrapolate what Cavalier difficulty might look like by looking at Master and Uncollected difficulties when they were introduced, compared to Act 5/Act 6 difficulties.

If I had to guess, I would expect Cav difficulty, assuming they didn't do something dramatically different or introduce some new event structure, to have minion fights scale from about 20k to 60k throughout the event and bosses between 50k and 150k, with Act 5 nodes on the easy paths and Act 6 nodes on the harder paths. Excluding the Champion boss I would expect Cav difficulty to be on par or higher than 6.2.

I would also expect the rewards to be better, but not wildly better. UC rewards are certainly better than Master rewards, but not wildly better in general. It would be more a case of getting things you don't normally get rather than getting much larger amounts of what you already get. T5CC fragment crystals almost certainly, but not huge amounts (in part because it only takes one of those for rank 3 unlike the much larger amounts of T4CC you need for lower rank ups).

You might be good with it, I'll probably get by, but I've been predicting a huge initial "Kabam only cares about the whales" backlash for quite some time now.

The question is, given difficulty levels of that kind of magnitude, how many players could reasonably do it at the moment, and how many would it take before Kabam felt it was worth the effort to make. When the first number exceeds the second one, that's when Kabam will probably start thinking seriously about this.
  • FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    The last few months I've just thought that cavalier difficulty would be nice but after the horrors of this month, I expect cavalier difficulty next month. The side activities for this month literally look like no effort was put into them and that they rehired someone they had fired in 2017 and asked them to design rewards. Absolute let down, do better next month.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Kabaam should not bother with all this people ranting about how bored they are of the game. There is no solution to their problem, if you bring cavalier difficulty monthly event quest they will just use units and explore the whole thing and collect rewards on a monthly basis and still come and cry on forums that the game is not progressing as it should. For the record how can you call yourself an endgame player when you have not even attempted abyss, I thought your rosters need testing.