**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Daily Quest T3Class fragment problem...

When I started playing again Marvel Contest of Champion 8 months ago I could archive full T3 class catalyst from a daily quest when I do 100% explorations. Now I believe after version 13.0 or 14.0 I'm getting only fragments completing 100% of exploration. I think is unfair for players that want to upgrade their champs or want to try new champs and make the game process really slow. I want to know what you think guys?

Comments

• Options
    :(
  • Options
    Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    Really? I usually get a full one after doing it 100%, I haven't done it in a few days. Is this recent?
  • Options
    rmmf3xvgt9al.png
    This what I'm getting right now
  • Options
    Only fragments when I do 100%
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Oh, I'm sorry, I misread your post. I thought you meant T3 basic. Yeah, I get fragments too, I usually stock up on the t2 class so I can sell them for T3 frags
  • Options
    :/ I don't like this new idea
  • Options
    If you're in a good alliance, you can get catalyst crystals from AQ, that's how I get mine
  • Options
    AJ_Tiger03AJ_Tiger03 Posts: 33
    I rely almost entirely on t3c shards from crystals in solo events. My inventory is almost always full and very rarely have to run daily cat quest.
  • Options
    the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Beacause they want you to buy it