Solo Challenge Issue?

Last 2x times Kabam gave us a solo challenge, even if you didn’t claim the completed rewards right away, it would roll over to the next tier. So why didn’t they do that this time? I beat Namor then IW and I was at 3/4. So I should have 1/4 on the next tier but instead I’m at 0. Was this intentional?

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,800 ★★★★★
    This is getting annoying. I've been doing arena for the past hour and only have the first levels ready to be claimed. I basically lost all the rewards for the fights because they keep changing when u have to claim them. Please choose 1 way and stick with it. Changing it just hurts the players and costs them rewards they should have earned.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 5,658 ★★★★★
    I’m just not wanting to do the 150 rounds to get the profile pic. It IS over the next 3 weeks so I’ll be fine, but it’s still a chore with barely any reward.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 379 ★★

I’m just not wanting to do the 150 rounds to get the profile pic. It IS over the next 3 weeks so I’ll be fine, but it’s still a chore with barely any reward.

Are you going to continue the special arena or hope you fight DP enough in regular arena?
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 193
    I don’t mind playing arena, but having to stop mid round to go claim rewards is stupid. I too wish they would make up their minds.