Summoners, we are aware of some issues currently affecting Dungeons, and possibly other parts of the game. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible, and will address the knock ons when we are sure this is all resolved.

I just got a 5 star Sentinel. Is it worth it?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 66
edited February 14 in Strategy and Tips
I was wondering how good is it? For some sad reason I keep pulling onlyy 5 star tech champions so I already got civil warrior and punisher 99

Ranking it even to third level would be hugely amount of resources for me. I just managed to finally gather five T4 catalysts and I don’t really want to waste them on something that won’t really help me since it would probably take me at least a month to get five more. So is Sentinel worth investing or should I concentrate my resources more on other champions

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 1,551 ★★★
    It depends. His base damage is low but he has amazing utility: double immunity, armor break, heal block, high incinerate damage, shock damage, regen if necessary, passive armor, resistance to power drain and faster charges when awakened.

Personally, I would get him to rank 2 and wait for a dupe or a gem.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 107
    I have a R4 unduped 5* sentinel. I love him. He is a Swiss Army knife that can handle so many matchups. He’s not that hard to get to 100 analysis charges if you hit into block, especially doing special 1 into block if they aren’t against the wall.

I think he will be worth the R3 eventually for you, but think investing in some of your stellar 4’s will help you more immediately in the game.
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 37
    As stated above, double immunity is nice. Comes in real handy on biohazard nodes. Although you probably aren’t there content wise, variant 3 was practically made for him. He was also my main champ used against the 6.1.5 on the road to becoming Cavalier.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 649 ★★★
    He is surely useful. His dupe is nice, but with a bit of practice you get full analysis before the enemy even fills 2 bars of power. He isn't very difficult to master and has a great sustainability (big armor+lot of base HP+regen potential), also can easily get +100% atk in a fight
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 3,607 ★★★★
    Get that Iceman up.