**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Testing the Waters

Hit a roadblock in my present alliance and looking to find a group that's a notch or two higher in power level (Map 5-6, Gold1-Plat4), while also chill and friendly.

I can help/directly organize war defenders for max diversity while maintaining defensive capability and rating. Made a spreadsheet to yield the best combinations of highly rated, high tier, and diverse defenders.

Here are my top attackers:

I'd very much prefer people who are properly chill, skilled, and straightforward. Had a few too many stressful ocassions when people don't coordinate properly or use their attacks on time while the remaining active members had to carry the weight of the lazy/difficult ones. I ideally want an alliance with members that communicate well, don't miss attacks then give pathetic excuses, and are considerate & friendly to their ally-mates. (Don't we all? 😄)

If there's any alliance looking to have someone like me, add me on Line (ID: Hieitaku).

Take care and have an awesome day. ✌😎

Comments

• Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Still looking. By the way, my prestige is just 6.7k and I'm still working on it. I'm a pretty determined player and I'll get it up to 8k or 9k if an opportunity comes up. Cheers!
  • Options
    JustadudeJustadude Posts: 87
    Lol
  • Options
    Justadude said:

Lol

Why?
  • Options
    Looking again. Here's my updated profile: