**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up gems

I got 2 mutant rank up gems (2015 and 2015-2016) from variants. I wanna rank up colossus with the 2015 one and keep 2015-2016 in case I get rogue or x23, but the game doesn't allow me to do it, it offers only 2015-2016 gem. What should I do?

Comments

• Hey there, the team is currently looking into this issue and working on resolving this issue as soon as they can. If you need help in the meantime though, our Support Team should be able to lend a hand. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
  • Sinedd92Sinedd92 Posts: 94

Hey there, the team is currently looking into this issue and working on resolving this issue as soon as they can. If you need help in the meantime though, our Support Team should be able to lend a hand. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".

Okay, I got it! Thank you very much, I don't need it immediately I was just wondering if this is gonna be fixed!