**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to play Masacre?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
Just got him from a basic. I have two questions:
1. Does he need a dupe?
2. What is the best playstyle for him?

Comments

• Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    1. He does not need to be awakened
    2. Practice hitting into blocks so as to ignite his bat as fast as possible, then, go nuts.
  • Options
    I find the best way to play him is to get his bat ignited, then spam l1s to keel your incernrates up whilst also kerping your bat ignited. Dont know if this is THE best way to play him but... this is how i play him
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    Main goal is to get the bat lit. 4 hit combo into blocks, or 4 hit combo normal and hope for some crits. If you’re struggling to get the bat lit, special 3 incinerates them. Then attack normally and you will ignite it. Then spam special 1 to keep refreshing incinerates.
    If you get to a special 2, make sure you fire it off when the opponent is blocking. Crazy damage. He’s an awesome champ. Once the bat is lit he just shreds.
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    tap tap tap...
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Parry/stun heavy, will give you more charges, especially if you have a crit team synergy.
    Also, if you have Rhulk synergy, when you bat is ignited, you apply incinerate debuff on opponent by blocking.
    Try it with Luke Cage sp1, it's so funny.