**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So with the namor nerf...

I’m gonna sell my R4 unduped, and then take him back to R3. Will have resources to...

So with the namor nerf... 53 votes

R4 Sunspot (unduped)
62%
SnakeEyes69DrZolaMr_PlatypusAhongAjisdopeTerraDOKTOROKTOPUSOnmixCupidBobomanTheHeroDeservedDRTOMoosetiptronicGrootman1294DjinNeotwismCASrinivasAngusMac279TotalMonster109dangarang122 33 votes
R4 Colosdus (unduped)
22%
NEO_mr_AndersonDragonMCOCrcm2017Scopeotoe987Battle_GreninjaColonaut123SolotrixStevieManWonderThicco_ModeCtfz35ILLUSION8Natorade 12 votes
R4 Invisible Woman (unduped)
5%
Gamesbond90Lucasjones_98Massapeal 3 votes
R4 Gladiator Hulk (unduped)
9%
AndrewkolegauravtheslayerAaronc94FreeToPlay_21Chewie420 5 votes

Comments

• R4 Sunspot (unduped)
    Yeah I’m not mad at the nerf but I will prob never dupe or get him to high sig
  • HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
    Namor
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    R4 Sunspot (unduped)
    Agreed. If you really must sell him, go with Sunspot.
  • AhongAhong Posts: 21
    R4 Sunspot (unduped)
    Sunspot but too much rely on heavy attack spam, for me Namor is still better.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Don’t sell.
  • DeejDeej Posts: 108
    Namor
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    R4 Colosdus (unduped)
    I'd recommend Colossus, though I still think Namor is worth r5 once you get him to max sig
  • Ctfz35Ctfz35 Posts: 69
    R4 Colosdus (unduped)
    Colossus hands down. He an amazing champ with nice damage and great utility. Ive literally been using my unduped r4 in Act 6.3
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Namur still works just as fast instead of instantly going for a sp3 use either one or two sp1s and the outrage goes up the same as before pretty much
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    R4 Colosdus (unduped)
    I'll sell my r5 sig 200 Namor to r5 Colossus.

Colossus is a beast, now. Lots of immunities, hit like a truck and have great synergies.
  • R4 Sunspot (unduped)
    Thanks for the input. It’s mostly the fact that I’ll probably never dupe let alone max sig namor. I do like him so he’ll go back to r3 but I’m thinking colossus or sunspot can help me more rn