**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Control Issues and Nebula's Power Drain

I am sure I am not the only one but I am curious if there is anyone else out there having issues controlling their champs, like block not working, AI dashes twice as fast as you can, special attacks not being activated when it is supposed to and your champ being launched forward when you are blocking or your champ just stops hitting in the middle of a combo? I could go on and on but these are happening almost every fight for me. I have noticed that this has just recently stated happing to me. Trying to finish Act 4 and this is making it impossible, not to mention grinding in the arenas. Kabam, I am sure I am wasting my breath but if you read this, PLEASE fix this issue! I am using and iPad Air 2 and never had issues until recently.

One final note, I notice that my Nebula's power drawing does not work. It says "power drain" but their power does not go down. I have a 3 and 4 star version of her and both have the same issue.