**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Grandmaster Hero Crystal Luck

So just 15 days ago I had become uncollected(pulled crossbones as a 5 star), and I was eagerly waiting for my first chance to spin a grandmaster crystal(I know, i know, nobody likes them cos of their drop rates; but I was opening them fro the first time, so give me a break here guys!). Today, i received the 500 shards and immediately went to my crystals tab, and spun the crystal. I am an impatient spinner, so i tap fairly quickly. As I saw rows and rows of 5 stars went by, and they were ones I wanted; like sunspot and guillotine 2099. And just as I tap the crystal, the 5 stars immediately stop and a sea of 3 stars start coming my way. I'm not that sad cos I know the drop rates are ****; and as the crystal comes to a stop on 3 star Drax(this is where the miracle happens), and roles over to a frickin' 5 star Invisible Woman!

Comments

• Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    The reel doesn't affect what you get
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    For the record, I've been Uncollected for a better part of a year, then became cavalier within the first week it was available.
    Never have I pulled anything higher than 3* from this joke of a crystal. Don't get your hopes up. For now until you get cavalier, it's just some extra 4* shards, little gold and ISO for you once every 2 weeks. To hope or expect anything better is foolish.
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    I got a 4 star today. It was Iron Fist, but hey it's a 4 star
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    I don't know who disagreed with my post, but my point about becoming cavalier just means you'll be pulling this crystal once a week vs once every two weeks.