**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I started a fight vs Mojo w/ 2 1/2 Bars of Power, why?

After constantly getting my a** handed to me by Mojo on Uncollected, revive after revive, when it was Heimdall's crack at em again, i started the fight w 2 1/2bars of power and got to a Special 3 after one successful 5 hit combo. I was nervous and scared going in to it and cant read all of Mojo's buffs and debuffs, in the heat of action, everything happens so fast against him. I still died but what happened?

Comments

• Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Heimdall's signature ability.

Heimdall converts all of the Buffs active on him at the end of the previous fight into Power. Start the fight with a Power Gain Buff granting x% of his Max Power per Buff converted at the beginning of the fight, over 5 seconds.
  • Options
    _Reef_Reef Posts: 265

Heimdall's signature ability.

Heimdall converts all of the Buffs active on him at the end of the previous fight into Power. Start the fight with a Power Gain Buff granting x% of his Max Power per Buff converted at the beginning of the fight, over 5 seconds.

Wow even after a loss, dope
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    It'll even work if they aren't 'your' buffs. The ability will count Loa, Hater buffs, or buffs from a node like Resistor.
  • Options
    _Reef_Reef Posts: 265

It'll even work if they aren't 'your' buffs. The ability will count Loa, Hater buffs, or buffs from a node like Resistor.

Thats crazy, i been using him for the longest for Majik n Korg synergy and didnt know that. Thanks