**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When is the right time to be Uncollected?

I have my Captain America (IW) at rank 3 in 5 star, and when I can rank him up to rank 4, I will do it. When i get him up to rank 4, he is my only 5 star at rank 4. Captain America (IW) is the only rank 3 5 star that I have, but i have 4 four stars at rank 5. I have my boy Corvus Glaive, Blade, Domino and Quake. (I am pretty good with Quake)
Do you think that i can become uncollected when my Captain America (IW) is at rank 4, or should i wait some time?

Comments

• GenjiGenji Posts: 6
    Do it asap. I did uncollected yesterday with single mvp captain marvel movie undup 5 star r3 with 300 units and some health potion. Rest of champs were 4 star r4 or below
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Better to get it done fast don't know when Kabam will be nice and give us free rewards that'll most likely be progression based.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    As soon as you can at a reasonable cost(units/revives) then get it done.

I would take that approach with all and future progression milestones.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    whenever you want to
  • Agreed, you have a pretty solid lineup to go at it right now. Sure having CAIW at R4 will make it a bit easier, but it's not a necessity. Sooner is always better when chasing progression titles 😉
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    I became uncollected while only using 1 5* and in the quest I didn't even use him much. Mainly relied on r5 4*s and you have way better champs than what I had when i got uncollected. If you can play quake well she can take down a big chunk of the collector in 1 shot.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Just make sure you get a 1* Hulk first
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    The right time is as soon as you can time. Oh and Quake is great for the Collector.
  • DeejDeej Posts: 108
    if you're pretty good with quake, you're golden I think
    and you have a great team
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Now