**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is uncollected worth it?

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
So as of now I am on lvl50 and have complete act5 till 5.2.4
My top champs are as follows:

4*
1)Medusa, max, duped
2) ghost Rider, max duped
3) warlock, max
4) ghost, max, duped
5)starky, max , duped
6) domino, max

5*
1) vtd, r3
2)wasp r2
3) saber r2

I know I do have a decent roster of 4* champs and I even have decent 5*s but my five stars are not upgraded. More over the bane node is a real pain in ass
I think I can become uncollected by spending around 3k units with my current roster

So what do u guys suggest? Should I rush to uncollected or should I wait and build my roster?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It should be way cheaper than 3k, when I did it it was with a dodgy 4-40 team and was no more than 1.5k units, and that’s putting stashed revives into the unit costs, and I wasn’t a great player either, it’s nit as bad as some people say imo, just need to learn how to play around the nodes
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    The collector wasn’t really all that hard. I though I would spend 2k units minimum, but it only took a 4 revives. With your team, you should be fine. If you have stark Spider-Man, he helps a lot against the collector.
  • It shouldn't take you 3k units. And you should be good with your team you should be good
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Thnx guys I think I should also have it a try 😁