**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MCOC Cypher

Hey guys so I noticed a cypher when MOJO uses his sp3. There have been other symbols in the game when act 6 was being released and when there were the bounty missions for the fantastic 4. To my knowledge I am not sure of any others that have been released. Basically I bring this to the forum to help solve the message! This is what I have so far _ O _ _ _ C R A _ Y B _ _ A _

Comments

• Goldeng8Goldeng8 Posts: 18
    And this one Carina

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Well ... If you search foe the "elder alphabet" picture, then the text would be something like "Modgo Crazy Bewae"
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    edited February 2020
    The Z and Y for alleged CRAZY are/were unknown at the time, although seems reasonable.
    Although the Y from BOUNTY pic above does seem to confirm the Y symbol correctly.
    And it's not exactly the “S” symbol (so not CRASY).
    So the first picture of mojo's sp3 is when you use a sp3. This picture is when mojo uses a sp3...some different symbols in each

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Goldeng8 said:

MODGO CRAZY POWER
    I updated the Elder's Alphabet picture.
    While grinding some arena I noticed some more of the Elders cypher on one of the fighting platforms

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Zeraphan said:

In several languages there is no J representation and the DG combo is often used to create the J sound.

So the title of the video is Mojo Crazy Power? That fits the character.

BEWARE THE POWER BEWARE BEWARE
  • Can’t make out the Left (under Thor's Hammer) or Right (under Cap's Shield) ones...
    Left ??
    O ISVI

Right ??
    ? IFOSV

And some of those symbols on Left and Right are not really exact matches either, like maybe they were designed BEFORE Kabam nailed down the exact character set, or were meant to just be partial scribbled markings.

And center not exactly verbatim as in previous reply (although close), with a jumbled together WEREWARE portion in there in middle of it (or else at least a missing “B” there).
    BEWARE THE PO...WEREWARE BEWARE

Is this the last we will see from the Elders alphabet?
  • Knordy said:

Paladin + Dark Elf

The K in Dark Elf was not yet listed in the Elders Alphabet image.

Great, can @Djin or someone graphically add the new-found “K” to the last update of the Elder's Alphabet pic (higher up in here, already with Y and Z added).
  • Also, here is another area (underground fight scene) with writing along the edge of the fight-way. Hard to see the whole sequence unless you Video the whole length, and needs separation between the fighters so camera position pulls back enough to see the writing. But the low angle also makes it hard to read.

Has anyone (or can anyone) try to determine what it all says ?

(just a screencap, showing what to look for)...

• KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★

It looks like some other type of characters, as can be seen in the fly-over of the area.
    https://youtu.be/UzBTw0f7-fQ