**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I awaken my 5* Hyperion or 5* Medusa??

Just recently got another Cosmic AG for completing Act 5.4 ... but don’t know who to awaken, any suggestions??

Should I awaken my 5* Hyperion or 5* Medusa?? 33 votes

Hyperion
69%
Whiskey_PoetChadhoganWorld EaterZENAjisdopeTerraLvernon15Hammerbro_64DayneSilverRyseTheSquish671EinfachSoK3600Capn_DanteKarnz24NimorRagnabroMauledStellanOctoberstack 23 votes
Medusa
30%
CapMark2DOKTOROKTOPUSBrokenMegaGalacticB_Dizzle_01dot_dittoH3t3rBonzodavidRocketWaffleCowabunga 10 votes

Comments

• awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Tough call...

Arguably, medusa needs it more, but Hyperion crushes more content.

Good problem to have!

I'm guessing neither of these champs are at R5, maybe wait to use the gem... Start ranking them both up to R3, once they are ready to go to R4 and above, make the decision based on which champ gets ranked (by that time who knows maybe you dupe one of them in a crystal)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Basically what awesome sauce said. Medusa technically needs it more, but duped Hyperion is miles better than duped Medusa (except against robots and such).

Unduped Hyperion to duped Hyperion is from a 7/10 to a 9.5/10. It’s worth it
  • Karnz24Karnz24 Posts: 57
    Hyperion

Tough call...

Arguably, medusa needs it more, but Hyperion crushes more content.

Good problem to have!

I'm guessing neither of these champs are at R5, maybe wait to use the gem... Start ranking them both up to R3, once they are ready to go to R4 and above, make the decision based on which champ gets ranked (by that time who knows maybe you dupe one of them in a crystal)

Both are rank 3
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    Hyperion
    Awaken Hype and take him to R5. He's a beast in so much content. I used a generic AG on mine after Act 5 exploration and have never regretted it.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Who else do you use? I run 5/65 Omega and have both hyp and Medusa as unduped 5*, but I'd be tempted by Medusa awaken over hyp, due to Omega's robot weakness.

Although hyp is one of the very best champions in the game. Full stop.

V tough decision.
    Hyperion

Who else do you use? I run 5/65 Omega and have both hyp and Medusa as unduped 5*, but I'd be tempted by Medusa awaken over hyp, due to Omega's robot weakness.

Although hyp is one of the very best champions in the game. Full stop.

V tough decision.

My starting 5 are 5* Corvus duped r5/5, 5* Domino duped r5/5, 5* Massacre duped r4/5, either 5* wasp/CAIW/Red hulk duped r4/5 and 6* Warlock

Hype or medusa won’t be automatically in my starting team but will be used for other stuff
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Assume corvus is dropped out a lot for war? You've some unreal choices already and actually corvus fills a lot of Medusa roles, where armour break is needed. Maybe hyp is the right choice due to power gain, sp1 spam and other uses.

I've a similar mutant problem. Got my Omega, but also have domino, collosus, Emma and sabertooth all demanding t2a from me...
  • Hyperion
    Hyperion becomes a monster awakened, his furies and power gains last so much longer, also only needs to be sig40 or so
    Hyperion

Assume corvus is dropped out a lot for war? You've some unreal choices already and actually corvus fills a lot of Medusa roles, where armour break is needed. Maybe hyp is the right choice due to power gain, sp1 spam and other uses.

I've a similar mutant problem. Got my Omega, but also have domino, collosus, Emma and sabertooth all demanding t2a from me...

Yh Corvus is always used in attack phase for AW