**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What Old Champion should be improved 2.0

This is extended list.
Feel free to comment why and how.
If you choose other please comment who.
This is champions from 2015-2016

What Old Champion should be improved 2.0 40 votes

Magneto
47%
MegaSkater67LosspikphillgreenSpicyslicerMqc19MoosetiptronicMarvel2289PaddoPrezRio4KlashdJdollar77Minvisblack_kill288TheToxicCactusMaesterAegonIRQMarc_TanFrate77CrzOmegaSentinal 19 votes
Groot
15%
Jim0172EtjamaFabwizisastomIbbyZ2f6hQ 6 votes
Superior Ironman
2%
H3t3r 1 vote
Iron Fist
5%
Lvernon15PsyLife 2 votes
Ronan (or Thor)
7%
abadk9420Batman1903protectors11 3 votes
Storm
0%
Vision
0%
Doctor Strange
12%
Pirate1TerraMysterioMauledSpideyFunko 5 votes
Dormamu
2%
Dead1 1 vote
Other
7%
jdrum663CASrinivasSummerBasoon 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Iron Fist
    We need a mystic, dormancy is the best power control champ in the game, and doctor strange is still decent. Iron fist, more like iron ****
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 956 ★★★
    Other
    All Iron Mans(Warmachine, SIM, IP, etc)
  • Options
    MinvisMinvis Posts: 200
    Magneto

All Iron Mans(Warmachine, SIM, IP, etc)

Any particular one?
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Magneto
    Dormammu? He’s one of the best power control champs you can get, not sure why he would need a buff. Has loads of other nice utility as well. But it would be nice to see magneto buffed at some point. I’ll never forget that time they took away one stack of bleed on his SP1. He used to be able to apply two stacks, one on each hit, never understood why it was changed to 1 total. I think it was part of 12.0 if I’m not mistaken.
  • Options
    MinvisMinvis Posts: 200
    Magneto
    Seems like there’s a clear favorite. Maybe someone in Kabam will notice this.
  • Options
    Magneto
    Magneto.
    That’s all you need to know.
  • Options
    Magneto
    I made my rational argument on the first version of this.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Magneto
    Magneto.

I can't believe Marvel would allow one of their most iconic and powerful characters to stink so bad in this game.

• Options
    PaddoPaddo Posts: 90
    Magneto
    Magneto, not because he's necessarily the worst, but he's just such a great character. So if you would ask me wich character I would want to be much better, it would be Magneto.

À lot of the other characters would be nice to see upgraded, but I would probably not even notice if they disappeared out of the game tomorrow, characters like superior iron man, iron fist, iron patriot, warmachine, iron fist, Diablo,...
  • Options
    Doctor Strange
    Dr Strange. Currently sucks, looks cool.

Personally my biggest interest in Marvel is the MCU so I’m always for buffing those characters
  • Options
    MaesterAegonMaesterAegon Posts: 63
    Magneto
    Magneto should be a force to be reckoned with against #Metal at the very least.

Magneto (Marvel NOW) should be classified as #Control: Denial while the classic one retains his #Offensive: Damage Over Time
  • Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Magneto
    Storm, vision, ronan, and thor are still fairly good, I dont see kabam updating them anytime soon