**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for a new alliance

Hello community looking for a good fit somewhere.

Comments

• Options
    DaBillsDaBills Posts: 648
    We are a well established alliance looking for an active player. Currently running 3 bgs, Map 5, 100% and Silver 1 in war. We focus more on AQ but require participation in both. Most of our alliance has been with us since 2015. We are fun and social and play hard! 75k gold, 5k loyalty donations. Line is required for communication. You can contact me in game or on line at DaBills. Thanks!
  • Options
    Hey bud we are a laid back allie running 553 and g3 in war add choagriffie on line for more details
  • Options
    toxicplum11toxicplum11 Posts: 10
    HMU. 5x5 G1/G2. Super chilled, no minimum requirements. If you have mine add: ToxicPlum or message me here
  • Options
    eggesteggest Posts: 152
    Hi, we are a Gold 2 alliance on the verge of Gold 1. We run map 5x5 for all bgs. Have one space available.
    Line id is eggest1
  • Options
    renkagerenkage Posts: 31
    not sure what you're looking for exactly but we're a silver 2 ally looking to continue climbing...we run aq and aw regularly, use line to communicate...look us up in game [bla3r] Black Order or add me in line @ wolfeblut
  • Options
    Thank you for all the responses, I'll be joining dabills. This can be closed.
  • Options
    DF77 might be the alliance for you, look me up in game Tbattle2122 is my gamertag. Line is Tbattle2122 if you want to talk.