**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam rocks

Just wanted to say I love you, kabam. Sure, we've had our ups and downs, good times and bad. But we've been there for each other... And that's what's important.

When I pulled she-hulk, I was worried we were done. But I trudged forward...straight into spidergwen.. And as I yelled into the darkness, I asked myself if we could ever be the same again. And I think we can, sweetness. I really think we can.

I'm gonna be nice and respectful even to the people who don't deserve it. I won't even ignore their messages, I'll just stay quiet.
Let's make it a great start to September... Together again... Ok kabam?

Comments

• Options
    Please do not flag my love for kabam. Unless it's a flag with a big heart encircling a pic of kabam and I. Let us have our happiness and be happy for us please.
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Hey, worked for Seatin. You may need to make it a vid though.
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    A vid will definitely help show your love for all things Kabam.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    September will be a cheap date with Kabam and I until I get a feel for where this relationship is going...
    I'm still willing to give it a shot though. We've come this far.....
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    I ❤ you kabam.
  • Options
    Rbvojtik wrote: »
    This is an unhealthy, long-term relationship. Started out feeling good, and having lots of fun. Then the abuse started, and it became apparent that Kabam only cares about me for my money. I want to leave, but have been with Kabam so long that the years would feel like a waste if I left. I've been checking out other apps, but none make me feel like I did with this one.

Lol, so true
  • Options
    KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    What you talking about Willis, kabam are money stealers, remember 12.0? That was a cash grab
  • Options
    KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Lol nice chunky. Miss u bro!

Fath
  • Options
    Whooooooa hey man how's it going? I'm just over here trying to make things right with my lovely kabam. Hope all is well Fath!
  • Options
    KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Lol it's all bad, I'm yelling about the broken game again.. never ends brother
  • Options
    It should change its name to KABUG. sounds more appropriate
  • Options
    It should change its name to KABUG. sounds more appropriate

Hahaha, I'm sorry but I'm stealing that one. That's good lol
  • Options
    WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Relax man. I'm 0/8 on featureds and I'm going for 2 more one for Medusa and probably later part of the year when Doc Oct comes back for round 2 so as far as featured five star goes, I guess I fit into the unlucky category. I've been told that the drop rate is roughly 20% so I'm giving myself double of that to attempt a featured hero so if I still don't pull one by 10 attempts I'm calling it a day for MCoC. If luck refuses to favor you try something else that's all I'm saying.

At the end of the day it's only a game. I've always spend money on games because I enjoy them but if you no longer enjoy it just quit. It's that simple. Game companies come and go and customers switch to better games periodically as their interest wanes. It's all part and parcel of mobile gaming. Cheers.