**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Elsa bloodstone suicide defense

Bloodstone is causing degen due to suicides on aw def. similar to cable, bloodstone degen should only be triggered on a bleed caused by the attacker. Instant death in less than 20 seconds.

Comments

• SexyWhiskeySexyWhiskey Posts: 2
    You could also just use a mutant champ and not have to worry about the degen.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

Not a bug
  • TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337
    Patchie93 said:

Not a bug

@Patchie93 What discussion is that picture you posted from? I'd like to agree that this should be changed.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Tiemilios said:

Patchie93 said:

Not a bug

@Patchie93 What discussion is that picture you posted from? I'd like to agree that this should be changed.
    I believe it's posted directly from her champion spotlight. Thus it's an intended interaction
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The have different descriptions, Elsa is any bleed effect cable is just ones applied from the opponent or something along those lines
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    Havok places a plasma on the opponent if he has Double Edge active when placed on Defense.

that gives you a nice Willpower regen.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Thats why you should always bring a Mutant when going path 7.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    One thing you can try is to duel every owner who has a champ in path 7, you'll then be able to tell if they have suicides or not.