**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Energy,Arenas,champs,real life

Probably you will find this post a little weird but i think i have a problem and need some tips or an advice.
So..kabam is giving us a lot of content :
1. daily quest for t3bc and t4bc + the class daily quest to get t3cc and t4cc
2. arenas for 3,4,5,6* where if you have time you can earn a good amount of shards and bc
3. monthly events with good rewards but sometimes like this month we have the romance event also.

My problem is that , for a better progress , i need to do the monthly event on epic version to farm those 6* shards, the arenas to get bc so i can get some extra gold and units , the daily t3bc so i can upgrade my 4* champs ( i know you dont agree with that but after i get the infinity streak win is more easy for me to get the bc ) , the daily quest for t2cc ( i have enough t3cc crystals to open ) BUT i dont have the energy to complete all the dif to get everything i need / want.

How are you doing it ? what is your strategy ?

The only solution that i can come with it is to rank up the 4* so i can get fast the milestones from the arenas where you use the 4* and 5*,get the infinity streak win up and lose less and less time into the arenas.After that open monthly like 1 mil bc to get units and gold so i would have enough to upgrade what i need + all the 4* ( in time , but first the 5* that are worth ranking up, 5* falcon ( just an exp ) is not included ).

I have 560k rating , a 6* corvus r2 , 35 of 5* in total and like 30 of 4* r5 but also like 100 of 4* to be ranked at r5.
With the content i do not bother so much because after you complete the act5 and act6 there is nothing to do then go back to monthly and daily content...so i would rather ( i think ) do the monthly content and when i am fully prepared for 100% act5 to go for it instead of consuming a lot of time, units , potions for it.

Also i am in an average ally, 80 mil aq score per week , wars are going bad + that i hate them.too much stress and champs blocked for the rewards that are given only 1 time per month even if they are increased right now.

Is my strategy of doing a lot of the arenas, open crystals for units and use them to buy energy refills to get all the content done in one month ok or do you have another solution ? because the epic dif and the master is a must even if you are like 1 mil rating,you can do it very easily but you lack the energy to do it fast so you have time for something else like the content,or another event.

what do you think? any reply that can solve my problem is welcome even if is negative.

thanks in advance

Abis5