**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Perfect Block mastery question

rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 568 ★★★
With the recent change in parry description and parrys apparent relation to perfect block mastery I had a question. I maxed perfect block now before i had zero points in it. So that 4% chance for perfect block, is it out of 100%? Should I see it that way? If it is 4% out of 100% chance then i dont see value in investing points in perfect block with the huge attack and large health pool champs and game modes coming in. Chip damage is always going to happen. Am I seeing it correctly or is there another angle to this?

Comments

• rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Seems like no one has any idea how this works. If any mods could comment and clarify on this, would be appreciated.
  • Myself and others have laid out calculations and actual case comparisons regarding how tiny of a fraction the Perfect Block Mastery would have on any additional Stun Time from Parry.

So, NO, it is not worth it except 1 point to get to StandYourGround Mastery afterward.

Myself and others have laid out calculations and actual case comparisons regarding how tiny of a fraction the Perfect Block Mastery would have on any additional Stun Time from Parry.

So, NO, it is not worth it except 1 point to get to StandYourGround Mastery afterward.

Thanks mate, can you direct me to the calculations post you mentioned. Should be an interesting read. Appreciate your reply mate.
    And what is your opinion on petrify and pacify masteries in proficiencies tab? I have maxed despair. Would love a chat with a person who has a good grip on mcoc masteries.