**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 6-Star should I take to rank 2: Domino or Longshot?

Which 6-Star should I take to rank 2: Domino or Longshot? 52 votes

Domino
63%
JOHNOSA1995INTEGRALJim0172Lvernon15arsjumKennadoNojokejaymDuke_SilverBrokenRepto23EvangelionlovrStagedear85Bruinsfan8510MegaGalacticTJ107TehsigzorzBlackJ4zzDjinRockypantherxLordNeo 33 votes
Longshot
36%
BigPoppaCBONETimone147TerraThatGuyYouSaw235MoosetiptronicZuko_ILCGrootman1294Rougeknight87EtjamaHedronK3600BonzodavidRerun_9lowlevelplayerChewie420SentryPillowbnos865RioSmith11Celtic1981 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Longshot
    Longshot just looks super fun honestly. Better option is probably Domino though.
  • Options
    SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    Longshot
    I would like seeing some r2 gameplay
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Domino
    Longshot is not safe for me his damage is just too much.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Domino
    To avoid future heartbreaks just take domino for now
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Longshot
    Longshot...because I want to see the game play.
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Domino
    Nerf is coming for longshot
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Domino
    As others have said longshot has a nerf coming his way, so you can either enjoy his awesomeness now and deal with possibly being stuck with a nerfed version of him or rank domino and if he stays amazing then rank him later
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Domino

Longshot is not safe for me his damage is just too much.

I agree. He's a prime target for a re-balance down the road while Domino has already gone through a few re-balances at the start of her run already.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Domino
    Longshot is untested waters. He seems flashy but the only gameplay we have seen is in Act 4, RoL and arguably the easiest path in 6.3 that can be destroyed by vast majority of top mystics. Domino is already a proven champ and longshot is way overhyped with not much substance imo until we get more endgame gameplay.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i hope both gets rebalanced,better take up some stuff like venompool,ironfist,hulkbuster, No heartbreaks