**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Now that time has passed I’d like to re-do the poll between Void and Captain America Infinity war!

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Who does the community favor most?! I will be remaining neutral in this poll. Lol.

Now that time has passed I’d like to re-do the poll between Void and Captain America Infinity war! 146 votes

Captain America Infinity war!
76%
Kabam MiikeClobberin_TimeMr_PlatypusMagicBentonTimone147FrostyTendersquadbassalazuffyCharbelCirnesjdrum663Anurag1606TerraTeddersGNASTYJim0172Lvernon15SiddhantKwatraarsjumborntohula 111 votes
Void
23%
DNA3000GamerBendygr3nd3lSIlverProfessoradramelchSpicyslicerGhriffinMirage_TurtleDOKTOROKTOPUS16wegnerkBaseballguy711Nitro422MostWantedScholiaCupidBulmktnaikavonLordRaymond3Raiser 35 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Both have their places in the meta. And both cover alot of Utility ground. I just prefer CAIW since he hits harder. Not knocking Void though.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Werewrym said:

I’m scared to answer for fear it will be the “wrong” answer...

Oh come on lol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Void is perfect for where he is needed, CAIW is a very good option for a much broader range of stuff.
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    Can’t wait for you to tell me that void is the better one no matter what others say
  • Captain America Infinity war!
    Cap just does so much and with that longshot synergy maked him an even better power control champ. Void is still nice for that degen damage but
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Void
    I will take void just my choice. I like the fact you don't need parry to apply all his debuffs and you can constantly do damage even without touching them
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Void
    Void. For me, it's not even close.
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    Void
    I've had Void for quite some time and he was my "game changer". He opened up so much content for me.

Conversely, I've just recently pulled capiw. Love the damage. Love everything about the character. Just not ready to leave behind sentimental value for Void yet lol.

• Void
    Overall, while I think both are good enough to be top tier champs, I still find Void to be more useful in more problematic places. I still think Void is too pigeonholed into just being a heal reverser. I find him to have a lot of general use in fights where either the AI is very passive or defensive, or where attacking or giving power can be extra dangerous. Only Void and Quake seem to have universal utility in those kinds of fights, completely separate from Void's heal and power gain reversing ability.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Void
    both are great and usefull in a lot of places, does it really matter is one is better than the other?

both are great and usefull in a lot of places, does it really matter is one is better than the other?

No, I am just curious on how the community feels on who has the edge on one another. Earlier in Caps career I predicted Cap would go way up in value which he has I’m sure a lot seen it coming, but at that time the community voted more so for void. Seems Caps value is increasing.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    CapIW has proven to be very useful to basicly everything added recently, be it Variants, Act 6 or monthly EQ. I can't really recall a fight where he wouldn't be viable option
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Void
    I’m wil always void simple cap IW need higer sig then void to be realistic good
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Void is strongly powercrept, I pulled him as well as naturally duped him, but because I have Quake and Warlock, I’m saving my science sigs for when I pull cap

Results of first poll
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    Void
    I still choose Void. Both are great characters, but I just prefer Void’s slow roll playstyle over Cap’s parry heavy repeat. Nice to know if opponent won’t throw a special you can still defeat them by just parrying until they die.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Void
    VOID for me also, especially when teamed with KM and Omega Red
    (But Beardo Cap is very good also)
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    edited February 2020
    Void

Void has fallen off overtime like all the other 2017 champs like Blade and Starky. Long ramp up and okay damage output puts him in a tier below someone like Domino or Corvus. Capiw is among the best in the game when paired with the right classes.

It's funny because Void has been released in early 2018. Anyway, they are different champions. Void can potentially do nothing and kill the enemy, for example. Cap iw is a perfect attacker with a lot of utilities. Void is very effective in defense too, but cap iw not. So it's not a matter of "who is better" but it's a matter of "the favourite". Indeed, the title is clear. I still prefer Void because he is extraordinary, sometimes not effective as cap iw, but sometimes he is unique.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    She Hulk is where it’s at tho
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    Caps more fun to play as
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Lol there is no question about this one.