**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* Kingpin any good?

FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
Just want to know how good he is. Already have Blade and Stealth Suit so I want to see where he is.
Please don't tell me I got a meme when I landed next to a warlock :disappointed:

Comments

• Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    On war defense he has his uses. On attack he’s fairly useless because he just doesn’t hit hard enough, particularly when you have Blade and Stealth Spidey, who are both excellent.

If it makes you feel any better, you weren’t close to pulling Warlock. The champion that you were going to pull from the crystal was determined as soon as you started spinning it. The champs either side of the one you pulled are effectively meaningless window dressing to make you think you came close to a good pull. It may be that that doesn’t help at all, but there you go.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    If you're still using 4* champs, then yes. He's not a meme by any means. Sure he doesn't do damage like your Spidey, but then, very few champs do!

He's very good at dealing with debuffs; and gets stronger with them. Certain paths in late Act 4 and Act 5 and Uncollected EQ become very easy with him; if you look creatively. This month's EQ with Short Burst Lockdown and Empathic Lock paths are good examples. He's a good counter for opponents like Clare Voyant, Vision Aarkus, most of the Fantastic Four, Morningstar, Annihilus, and other opponents who inflict lots of debuffs.

He's also got a useful Unstoppable Heavy attack. May not sound like much, but it's been really useful this month, needing to finish off Indestructible opponents with a Heavy Attack. He also has a great synergy with Mr Sinister.

He's never going to replace Stealth Suit as your primary attacker; but he's a surprisingly useful reservist. I took 5* Kingpin to 4/55, and he comes off the bench all the time...

• _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    My Kingpin is a Boss Killer, he has no armor and can bleed to death so be careful. I have awakened 5*r4 his heavy is the most sure thing in this game. If they dont have a special and is against the wall keep hitting that heavy. No one is immune to his sp1 black iso8 debuff. NO ONE, it gradually drains as the fight go on, has finished many fights for me. Mine has 22000 health and 2400 attack, he will beat you to death but you cant get hit. He converts debufs into rage if awakened. I play him w Korg Majik and Heimdall synergy, giving precision and 130 armor. I save him for hard fights, random bleeders will take him out, wasp can kill him with 2 heavies but i finish AW bosses w him
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    He's okay. Sort of situational. He hits really soft without rage charges so if you can 5 or 6 of those he does pretty well. What's nice with him is fighting someone that places weakness or fatigue debuffs against you pretty regularly, he converts those into rage. He's great against Invisible woman.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    I have him at 5* r4 and enjoy using him in certain circumstances.
    His sp1 loweres ability accuracy as well as attack rating by 45% so that also comes in handy