**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Power shield node

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
edited February 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Ever since it's release, I feel like it's been bugged to not actually award the special damage bonus from time to time. Seemingly random as to whether it will work properly or not. Now there is the wording error. The 1% thing. That's a visual error right? In any event, does anyone believe that a 5/65 Colossus would only do 6k per hit on his special 2 with a 4x boost to the damage? Isn't it supposed to be 4x? In other content he's done twice that at 1x damage. Non-crits. There's no way the damage multiplier was applied. That would mean each hit of his sp2 did 1.5k damage? I'm sorry, I don't think that's possible for a 5/65 Colossus. Just to clarify further, these are non-crits and should not be affected by Havoks crit damage reduction.

This was in aw node 47/t6. Colossus attacking Havok. Can anyone shed some light on this? Is the 1% thing for real? What is the node actually intended to do currently?

Comments

• hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    I just read up on the most recent closed discussion. It appears confirmed that the node has not been changed meaning that it should still be awarding 4x special damage bonus. It is not working as intended. At least not every fight. Hopefully someone can look into this or provide an explanation. Thanks! Once my Colossus is released from war, I will try to replicate an sp2 that does 1.5k damage per hit. Though I don't think I will be able to. Especially with suicides on.