**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Venom vs Miles Morales evade

I am fighting the Spiderman Miles morales in act 6.3.1, first fight on the third path from the left, with the incoming links, Pilfer and Mesmorize and local node Spry.

Venom has an ability that all attacks ignore evades against siderverse heroes. Miles morales is marked as a spider verse hero but he is still triggering evade on my attacks. I saw both miles built in evade trigger (proof by his counter decreasing) and also the node memorize evade triggering (proof by the evade leaving me stunned).

using an iPhone X, running iOs 13.2.2
Running the latest version of MCOC.

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    pilfer you say?
  • Options
    token555token555 Posts: 22
    Primmer79 said:

pilfer you say?

Yes Pilfer, the one where 20% that any buff can be nullified and defender gets power. Im aware that pilfer can remove true strike from champs like corvus or KM for this lane,

but venoms is a built passive ability, not a true strike buff. Unless I'm wrong, pilfer should not be affecting venoms ability.
  • Options
    Take a read of Venom's abilities, specifically the Klyntar Buff.
  • Options
    token555token555 Posts: 22
    hmmm.. so the klyntar buff is getting removed, which without he doesn't have the ability to stop evade. interesting. once again, reading fails me. lol. Thanks for the clarification. I'll do more testing, but if that was the case, then I apologize for the thread.

Thanks for the clarification @Primmer79. Modes can feel free to close or remove the thread.
  • Options
    no worries, keep chugging along!!
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    You're a saint, @Primmer79
  • Options

You're a saint, @Primmer79

Not quite, but I try :D