**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 Chapter 4: The End of the Elders has Begun! [Rewards Updated]

Comments

• Options
    WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★

WHOz_R4GE said:

WHOz_R4GE said:

So basically they confirm the two items that we are saying need to be changed won’t be changed.

Let’s wait and see what they change/ add before reaching a conclusion. I share your initial concern but let’s allow them time to respond which is encouraging to hear.
    I’m still hopeful, but he all but confirmed they aren’t touching the T5CC gem and random 6 star awakening gem. Any other changes are irrelevant at least in my opinion.

He said the 6* Rank-Up Gem.
    I’m fairly certain that was a typo seeing there is no 6 star Rank up gem in the current rewards.

• Options
    Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★

Hey all,

I wanted to let you know that we are still talking about some changes to rewards, and we currently have some plans but have not finalized them yet.

Off the bat, I want to point out that the T5CC Crystal and 6-Star Rank Up Gem Crystal are not changing, but we agree that the rewards here now are tailored more for 5-Stars, and players that are 100%ing Act 6 would probably like to grow their 6-Star Roster.

The first completion will still be geared more towards growing/empowering your 5-Star Roster, but 100% Exploration will be geared towards 6-Star Champions.

Thank you for your patience, and your feedback. We'll have more information for you soon.

Thanks @Kabam Miike for the update, I hope we’ll see improvements to the rewards soon !!
    We have a French proverb for this : « il n’y a que les cons qui ne changent pas d’avis » !
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    It is good to see they are listening but completion rewards should not be left without at min 50% a t5c. If the plan is to leave completion largely as listed it changes nothing to players like me
  • Options
    TensioTensio Posts: 173

Hey all,

I wanted to let you know that we are still talking about some changes to rewards, and we currently have some plans but have not finalized them yet.

Off the bat, I want to point out that the T5CC Crystal and 6-Star Rank Up Gem Crystal are not changing, but we agree that the rewards here now are tailored more for 5-Stars, and players that are 100%ing Act 6 would probably like to grow their 6-Star Roster.

The first completion will still be geared more towards growing/empowering your 5-Star Roster, but 100% Exploration will be geared towards 6-Star Champions.

Thank you for your patience, and your feedback. We'll have more information for you soon.

Some people posted rewards of act 4 & 5. Always have been generic rewards and not random rewards. Please reconsider a cat t5cc selector and a generic 6* awakening gem.
  • Options
    TipoTipo Posts: 113

Hey all,

It’s the randomness that is the biggest issue.
    Pulling a 3rd tech t5c would honestly break me. So many of us have been repeatedly scorned by rng that we expect the worst at this point. Show some compassion please and try to imagine it through our eyes. We despite all the f*ckery in act 6 have hung on hoping it’ll be worth it in the end now reward that.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

@GroundedWisdom no need to reply as @Lvernon15 has already covered it. Act 6 exploration doesn't do what act 5 exploration did for your roster. Even without the Abyss this would still be true. At the very least, completion should give a class gem and exploration a generic, completion a t5cc crystal and exploration a class selector. Those two things would at least allow a guaranteed pay off for the effort without breaking the game.

Like I said, 6*s are not where 5*s were at the end of Act 5.
    This is an irrelevant point. 6*s are different from 5*s and don't scale the same way. That doesn't have anything to do with why act 6 rewards are underwhelming compared to act 5. No one is saying act 6 ought to give us max 6*s.
    It was completely relevant. It doesn't matter now anyway. People are getting more. I don't care if they do or not. I was pointing out that the Rewards were scaled properly for where the game is at. Which was correct. Not the same as people WANTING more. That much is up to them.
  • Options
    JahVinci1982JahVinci1982 Posts: 48
    If a player complete Act 6.4 and doesn't get a full T5cc crystal then it's a missed opportunity for players who are focus on building their 6* roster, as players that complete Act 6.4 don't needs to focus on 5* champs
  • Options
    PitPenguinsPitPenguins Posts: 22
    edited February 2020
    If you refuse to give a t5cc selector or generic AG why not give a Nexus crystal for both? That way we can choose from 3 random classes, which would greatly reduce the chance of getting totally screwed by RNG.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    WHOz_R4GE said:

WHOz_R4GE said:

WHOz_R4GE said:

So basically they confirm the two items that we are saying need to be changed won’t be changed.

Let’s wait and see what they change/ add before reaching a conclusion. I share your initial concern but let’s allow them time to respond which is encouraging to hear.
    I’m still hopeful, but he all but confirmed they aren’t touching the T5CC gem and random 6 star awakening gem. Any other changes are irrelevant at least in my opinion.

He said the 6* Rank-Up Gem.
    I’m fairly certain that was a typo seeing there is no 6 star Rank up gem in the current rewards.

Yet! 😉
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

If you refuse to give a t5cc selector or generic AG why not give a Nexus crystal for both? That way we can choose from 3 random classes, which would greatly reduce the chance of getting totally screwed by RNG.

I know who I want to rankup already and he's a four houseman. If I can't take that six star to r3 I won't be satisfied, unless they give out 200 generic 6 sig stones for me to max him out.
  • Options
    Chovner said:

Hey all,

Great news that you guys are revisiting this @Kabam Miike but I'm not sure where there's a 6-Star Rank Up Gem Crystal. The only rank up gems in completion and exploration are for 5-Star Champs, was that a typo?:

My bad, I said Rank Up Gem Crystal, I meant Awakening Gem Crystal. I fixed that.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

To update you all again, we're still working on finalizing our plan. We're pretty confident in it, but it's going to be a little bit. We won't have an update today, but you should expect an update on Monday.

Thanks again for your patience.

Thanks for all you great work
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

To update you all again, we're still working on finalizing our plan. We're pretty confident in it, but it's going to be a little bit. We won't have an update today, but you should expect an update on Monday.

Thanks for listening to our feedback!
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    My prediction for new rewards and I hope it is much better than this but I see 50 six star 6 stones added (non generic). And two rank 1-rank 2 6 star gems.
  • Options
    WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★

Chovner said:

Hey all,

Great news that you guys are revisiting this @Kabam Miike but I'm not sure where there's a 6-Star Rank Up Gem Crystal. The only rank up gems in completion and exploration are for 5-Star Champs, was that a typo?:

My bad, I said Rank Up Gem Crystal, I meant Awakening Gem Crystal. I fixed that.
    Confirmation now that it was a typo and indeed we won’t see a 6 star generic gem. Don’t care what updates they make, this is a terrible stance.

• Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    I just want to Thank Kabam for listening to feedback! We really do appreciate it!
  • Options
    tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★

Hey all,

Off the bat, I want to point out that the T5CC Crystal and 6-Star Awakening Gem Crystal are not changing, but we agree that the rewards here now are tailored more for 5-Stars, and players that are 100%ing Act 6 would probably like to grow their 6-Star Roster.

Appreciate for listening to playerbase. I'd request rethinking about completion rewards as well. May be add 50% t5cc on completion. It would help a lot for progressing players. Considering the level of difficulty of Act 6, it will be a nice gesture by Kabam.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    since we already have so mant requirements guy attmepting act 6 completion will already have 10-15 5/65s and gets one almost every month and variant 1 has this same rewards for much less requirments and much more entertaining nodes gered towards specific champs!! act 6 completion should have same as act 5 rewards if not more due to the sheer amount of requirements on it and the diffculty level of 6.2,6.3 and most definitely 6.4 !!! since all the next rank up resources are already being sold is that too hard to keep the f2p and occational spenders keep playing and still let them be relevant!! NO one has asked for multiple rank 3 6*s ,whales already have those but all f2p/occational spender needs is 1 ray of hope ,1 rank 3 6* which they could get lucky into and have it ,most wont even have those Op 6*s so you can get more diversity by having them rank up 6* psylocks,jane fosters, mephistos,sentrys and what not.. please kabam i love this game and i really dont want to ever let it die because of some distorted view of people on forums,i play,i make videos,i love this game so this is an honest opinion for completion 1 4>5 gem is good but need that 1 single random T5c to keep people try and Aim for something for next few months,open cavs to get soecific champ and so on..!!
  • Options
    Kalantak said:

since we already have so mant requirements guy attmepting act 6 completion will already have 10-15 5/65s and gets one almost every month and variant 1 has this same rewards for much less requirments and much more entertaining nodes gered towards specific champs!! act 6 completion should have same as act 5 rewards if not more due to the sheer amount of requirements on it and the diffculty level of 6.2,6.3 and most definitely 6.4 !!! since all the next rank up resources are already being sold is that too hard to keep the f2p and occational spenders keep playing and still let them be relevant!! NO one has asked for multiple rank 3 6*s ,whales already have those but all f2p/occational spender needs is 1 ray of hope ,1 rank 3 6* which they could get lucky into and have it ,most wont even have those Op 6*s so you can get more diversity by having them rank up 6* psylocks,jane fosters, mephistos,sentrys and what not.. please kabam i love this game and i really dont want to ever let it die because of some distorted view of people on forums,i play,i make videos,i love this game so this is an honest opinion for completion 1 4>5 gem is good but need that 1 single random T5c to keep people try and Aim for something for next few months,open cavs to get soecific champ and so on..!!

I feel like im an odd one out. I only have 2 r5s and a r2 6* could get another r5 and im at 6.4 waiting but i totally agree with your statement.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Anyone else notice how now they’ve said reward changes are coming the thread has massively slowed? Or is that just time of day?
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Anyone else notice how now they’ve said reward changes are coming the thread has massively slowed? Or is that just time of day?

The stemmed the tide by announcing something is coming. Let’s see what they announce and the response afterwards
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

It's a good news that Kabam is open for a change in rewards, but some cosmething change won't make this content worth doing.

For Completion:

1x Tier 5 Class Catalyst Crystal
    1x 6-Star Awakening Gem Crystal

For Exploration:

1x Tier 5 Class Catalyst Crystal or Selector
    1x 6-Star Awakening Gem Crystal or Generic

That's the bare minimum every player deserves for the content of that magnitude.

If exploration rewards are indeed changed to be more 6*-centric, I think the bare minimum I’d expect would be a reasonable amount of 6* signature stones.

Throwing in some generic 6* sig stones would go a long way in differentiating Act 6 rewards from that of the Abyss, and offer a bigger incentive for players to keep pushing to explore the former.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

@Kabam Miike by confident in it do you mean confident the community will all be satisfied that they’re worth the effort?