First R5!

Finally got her up once Glory rewards came around! She’s an absolute monster at r5 that’s for sure. Going to use her on 6.1 completion and Elder’s Bane

Comments

• Repto23Repto23 Posts: 559 ★★★
    Congrats! Im still hunting for mine. Got a bunch of twch resources for either her or Warlock.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 365 ★★★
    R5 ghost at only level 51? That’s beast man, congrats!
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 379 ★★★

R5 ghost at only level 51? That’s beast man, congrats!

Only was able to do it with Act 5 completion, resources are waaayyy too common from the Glory store. Now onto unlocking suicides!
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 250 ★★
    edited February 2020
    She is amazing. My first r5 too. I had her on r4 the day i explored act 5 (elder's bane) and took her straight to r5 and awakened without waiting another second and in the same day i also became Cavalier with her help. She is amazing and have no regrets ranking her and using my generic. Congrats and i hope she will help you as much as she helped me (and still helps :))) ). Enjoy!
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 379 ★★★

She is amazing. My first r5 too. I had her on r4 the day i explored act 5 (elder's bane) and took her straight to r5 and awakened without waiting another second and in the same day i also became Cavalier with her help. She is amazing and have no regrets ranking her and using my generic. Congrats and i hope she will help you as much as she helped me (and still helps :))) ). Enjoy!

She really is amazing! I could’ve ranked her earlier but decided to rank CMM to r4 in order to fill out my roster. Feels good to have her.