**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is ST r3 material?

I have a r2 max sig sabretooth. Is he good enough for r3? Or should i r3 unduped havock/cap iw orrrrr wait for someone else

Comments

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    4*, 5*, 6*???
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    An r3 sabre would be a monster, i have just an r1 6 star and he can take out ROL healthpools in 50 ish hits, i had two mutants to choose from for r2 havok and ST and i went with havok but as of now ST is next up to get the r2 nod, unless i pull a domino in the next few months but that prob wont happen. With omega and KM hes a really amazing champ, i use ST with my sig200 omega so thats a big part of him going to r2 for me, finally got a 5 star KM and am hoping the new variant comes soon and maybe i can get an r5 skill gem for him or at least an r4 skill, im a huge fan of that trinity though.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    cap and havok are better
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

4*, 5*, 6*???

6* my bad
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Honestly I would go with CapIW but I'm not qualified at all to make any decisions. Sabretooth is pretty good but not R3 good
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I would wait. Sabretooth is a beast but idk if he’s worth those rare resources yet.
  • Options
    If you have Killmonger, then I'd say yes, he gets additional benefits from Omega Red as well such as inflicting bleed on basic attacks. Sabretooth by himself is a beast but with Killmonger he's a monster. Since the stun from a parry is considered a debuff the KM synergy alone allows:
    • Masochism - completely shuts it down
    • Astral Evade - shuts it down as long as you hit .7s after stun
    • Ice armor from reforming - shuts it down after it is broken
    • Cable's degen on bleed - completely shuts it down (seems to be bugged; occasionally applies degen)
    • Reflect stun - shuts it down
    • Autoblock - has to be timed properly in order to shut it down; does not keep autoblock from happening on consecutive hits
    • LC's indestructible - shuts it down during the .7s of a stun which means you'll score damage during indestructible
    • Crossbones' fury conversion - completely shuts it down
    • King Groot's shrug off - changes shrug off to .7s; becomes irrelevant with maxed parry & stupefy; if parried on the last fury, prevents regen
    • Groot's shrug off - changes shrug off to .7s; becomes irrelevant if you have maxed parry & stupefy
    • Hood's invisibility - works like LC's indestructible
    • Glancing - any hit after a stun will not be glancing as well as a bleed; this becomes more powerful when combined with Omega Red's synergy
    • Any buff on hit (fury, armor up, regen, etc.) - this is true for any hit after stun or bleed
    • Doctor Strange's defense buff - for the .7s of the debuff, it ignores the armor up
    • AV's tenacity - completely shuts it down
    • KP's rage - completely shuts it down
    • Electro's thorns - the thorns will not activate during the .7s of a debuff; Omega Red's synergy amplifies this
    • Hela's indestructible - simply stun & hit or bleed her to immediately kill during indestructible
    • Limbo on meter gain - this is hard to time, but if the .7s is active during meter gain, it will not activate limbo
    • Starky's evade special - stun, medium then special to shut it down
    • Subtlety - completely shuts it down
    • Rhino Armor - it behaves the same as against DS' armor up
    • MODOK's shield - it does not remove shield but prevents it during the .7s of a stun; he cannot shield during specials since they bleed; Omega Red's synergy almost prevent shield completely
    • Morningstar's bleed on hit - it will not activate during the .7s of a stun
    • Biohazard node - stops the bleed on hit if there's a debuff; use with OR synergy to maximize
    • Mephisto's regen - if a debuff is applied when his health drops below 30%
    • Mephisto's aura - prevents it from activating during a debuff on hit
    • Korg's shrug off - completely shuts it down
    • Korg's thorns - bypasses them during stun
    • Safeguard node - bypasses during debuffs
    • Spiked armor node - bypasses during debuffs
    I'm sure I'm missing some others but, he's worth it as a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush

Does not affect (tested):
    Emma's diamond form
    Korg's damage reduction
    Thor Rag's power gain
    Jugg's stagger on parry
    Buffet node

Untested:
    Goldpool's regen
    Magneto's (both) damage reduction
    Gwenpool's damage reduction
    Ghost's phase