Heimdel: Missing Ability

MinvisMinvis Member Posts: 200
To make this short, Heimdel The All-Seeing guardian of the rainbow bridge should be able to see invisible champions. In other worlds he should be ineffective by invisibility.

Comments

• MinvisMinvis Member Posts: 200
    Forum is duplicating post btw
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    Minvis said:

Forum is duplicating post btw

I think you are doing that to yourself, by pressing the Submit Post (or whatever the button to Create it is called) multiple times in a row without letting the first time actually respond and do the creating.
    Yes, Forum should be more responsive and acknowledge a post faster, but don’t add to the problem by doing Click-Click-Click over and over on the Submit button too fast.

See other posts of yours as well.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 ★★★★★
    He doest have that ability, in the game.
    He might havesomething like that in the comics, but that's another heimdall with another powers

He might havesomething like that in the comics, but that's another heimdall with another powers

I’m saying he should.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 ★★★★★
    Minvis said:

I’m saying he should.
    But why? Based on what, besides the comics or movies?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Member Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    All they need to do is give him a Synergy with someone that let's him Ignore Miss when True Strike is active, they've done that before with Stealth Spidey's Slow Debuff also having the added Effect to stop Miss, maybe a Synergy with Daredevil if they Buff him since DD became the New Heimdall for a short time during War of Realms.

Minvis said:

I’m saying he should.
    But why? Based on what, besides the comics or movies?
    Because that’s what’s the games based on and it’d be cool to have someone with that mechanic...
    I don’t see how this would effect game balance.
    It’d just make it so theirs a counter to invisibility.