**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* and 6* Vision offer

Hi guys, anyone want to have 5* or 6* Vision offers? I love to play Vision, he's such a useful champ with double immune, power steal & healing lock, just perfect!
What a pity that we had only 6* Vision deal in Nov 2019 at 15k units, can't afford that! And no 5* deal. Hope Kabam will give 5* Vision offers again at 3k units like in May 2019

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Halley there was a five star vision offer the same time as the six star, it was just in the in-game store. Not the most convenient place to put it, but it was there. Likely, we won't see Vision offered again until a little bit before July 4th as Kabam likes to use him to drain the units people have saved up for the unit deals on July 4th and Cyber Weekend. On a side note, I don't Vision is worth it as there is nothing that Vision can do that Dorm can't do and do better other than applying heal block
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    I think Vision is like Ronan, they're underrated. When we meet tough new champs that we don't know their abilities, we can use Vision/Ronan to counter, take long time but useful.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    Vision is one of the best havok counters and is very useful in war or AQ. I got the 5* deal last year and his dupe. I may go for the 6, depending on cost of the dupe