**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade Act 6 relevance

I am not cavalier yet. Looking to take a crack at it soon. I have 4/55 unduped blade. Worth taking to rank 5 for act 6 content?
I do not have stark spidey or ghost rider as 5 stars. I’m thinking better to invest in other champs but not sure if he’s still worth it without the trinity benefit

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    What other champs do you have that is r4/5? I have the holy trinity R5 but I didn’t use blade much for 6.1 and 6.2
  • JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★

• JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
    I’m thinking ranking up havoc and IMIW next as I get resources.
    Morningstar for the crossbones boss?
    Medusa for the ultron boss? I have cosmic ag I can use
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    I would hold off and wait for awaken blade, duped void, or better champs.
  • JockJonny said:

I am not cavalier yet. Looking to take a crack at it soon. I have 4/55 unduped blade. Worth taking to rank 5 for act 6 content?
    I do not have stark spidey or ghost rider as 5 stars. I’m thinking better to invest in other champs but not sure if he’s still worth it without the trinity benefit

Unawakened? Probably not. Awakened, he's useful. I used him some in 6.1. Lots of places where you can reverse a lot of chip damage here and there to save potions. I used him some in the No Retreat fights because he could erase occasional double-dash back errors. He's less of a tough fight answer and more of a way to reduce the cost of the easier fights to save your team for the genuinely harder stuff in my opinion, which is still useful.