**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Vision and Rogue Specials Fail

Since the last update Vision and Rogue's special attacks have failed their expected results.

Vision: Using a Level 2 draining all the opponents power from a Level 1 to 0 but dealing no damage. This seems to occur mostly when the opponent is near death. This also seems noticeable using a Level 1 special.

What makes this worst is I own an Original Vision and noticed this. So I PAID for a character that's currently failing.

Rogue: Special 2 no longer power drains when the red "Power Steal" displays and then no longer power gains for the yellow "Power Steal". I just lost to Magik after using a Level 2 that boosted her to a Level 3 and Rogue had 0. Magik kept her Level 3 and used it where Rogue had no buffs to boost a Mystic Dispersion. This has occurred fighting other champs who were not Mystics as well.

Rogue seems to be even more limited in what buffs she steals from a Level 1 such as Evade. Plus there's times she fails to steal. This occurs with Venom sometimes when he Replicates as well.