**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I've got a question

Another rank up question. Would love advice if possible.

I've got a question 39 votes

5* Thing to rank 4 unawakened
5%
4dlaiCaptainGame 2 votes
5* Warlock to rank 4 unawakened
66%
GamerPantherusNZTerraLvernon15Osfan8NIOBBBThatOneMasterGamerDjinCASrinivasEtjamaDarkEternityTotalMonster109CryptツK3600YcatsTheBestinTuakauBonzodavidCaptainPollPapicante1Giodood_1 26 votes
5* Domino to rank 4 unawakened
28%
zuffyMrLalowcrogsWîndšpäveBrokenArchdemon_MoudouTheTalentsThicco_ModeBawa69A_NAZ 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    While I don’t have experience with Warlock or Thing, Domino is very very good, especially with Masacre and RH.

What would help people who are familiar with all of them is you posting your roster or letting us know what content you are prioritizing.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Warlock doesn't need any synergy to be awesome.
    Even if you have Rhulk and masacre synergy. I'll recommend you to rank up Warlock first then Domino.
  • Options
    MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    Any of those would be an awesome option. Of it were me it’d depend on what other champs I had at high rank.
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Time for my question:
    HOW THE HECK DID U MANAGE TO GET EM??!!??
  • Options
    natewagz419natewagz419 Posts: 49

Time for my question:
    HOW THE HECK DID U MANAGE TO GET EM??!!??

I've been very lucky with my 5 stars. Can't complain lol
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    5* Domino to rank 4 unawakened
    For where you are in game Domino will help you much more with clearing content. Thing is not good at all unawakened. Do not believe the hype.
  • Options
    natewagz419natewagz419 Posts: 49

For where you are in game Domino will help you much more with clearing content. Thing is not good at all unawakened. Do not believe the hype.

I was leaning towards domino. Thanks for your input appreciate it
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    All are great options in order of Warlock, Domino, Thing...if you run Masacre and Rulk then I'd bump Domino ahead of Warlock.