**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wishlist

Please tell me your character wishlist

Comments

• Sif
    Taskmaster
    Hela
    Mockingbird
    Anyone agree?
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    The only thing I wish for are more and more threads asking what new characters we want added to the game. We can never have enough of these, so THANK YOU!
  • No problem
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    The Exterminator, to get rid of the bugs ;)
  • Lol true that
  • This isn't even a wishlist it's a joke page now!
  • But anyone looking for certain characters to be added
  • FronoxFronox Posts: 4
    What if they made adaptoids playable characters. Their icon would be that universal class maestro and collector have. When you use them in their first fight it's a random character but after that they copy the class specials and abilities of their previous fight. You'll need to awaken them for them to copy signature abilities. The strength of the character correspondsto how leveled up you have him. So if you used your 2/20 adaptoid to fight a 5/50 Gwenpool. During your next fight your adaptoid would have the abilities and speacials of a 2/20 Gwenpool. They don't copy nodes and can't copy Maestro or collector. They also can't be used in AW defense. They could even be a really rare character like Kang and Deadpool. I think this would be awesome. What's yalls thoughts?
  • That sound great
  • Hey gang,

I noticed that @eXtripa69 posted a thread further up in regards to a Character Wishlist thread already available to everyone. We encourage everyone to comment there in regards to which they'd like to see in-game and we appreciate it all being in one place so our game team has an easier time seeing your thoughts.

With that said, I'm closing this thread due to it being a duplication of another readily available thread.
This discussion has been closed.