**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What drop you had from 50$ sig stone offer?

ForKabamForumForKabamForum Posts: 12
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
Lets collect the statistics of what people had from this offer. For example, my luck gave useless for me mystic awakening gem. ;)

What drop you had from 50$ sig stone offer? 47 votes

I got Awakening Gem
19%
DaphboyRakeYoungForKabamForumBugmat78DarkEternityAlexAvalonJollyHawkDas_giJagtittar 9 votes
I got +5x16 Sig Stones
80%
GamerZENthe_eradicatorJadedbassalazuffyStar_Lord_Azzzm0Bruce12342OrdalcaHilldarPseudouberStagedear85spaceoctopusotranksobrandinhoCainTankRichardsonHyperbolein_1Neotwism 38 votes

Comments

• Options
    ForKabamForumForKabamForum Posts: 12
    I got Awakening Gem
    With the same drop rates, I always get outdated 4* character instead of 5*. So I think today is a miracle, that RNG worked to my advantage. I feel that next I ll get 5* champ from Grandmaster and 5* from montly calendar champion crystall.
  • Options
    SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    You'd be damned if I actually bought that offer.
  • Options
    AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Nothing. That deal was horrible.
  • Options
    PitPenguinsPitPenguins Posts: 22
    Terrible deal. 100% didn't waste my money.
  • Options
    SmittySmitty Posts: 35
    I got +5x16 Sig Stones
    The one sig class I needed in mystic is exactly what I didn't get LOL.

Still a perfect offer for me though. Any sig stone offer is the one for me.
  • Options
    ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    NOTHING

because eye did not waste my money on that trash deal, lol... $50 for a chance to get an awakening gem, not a gem crystal, 20% CHANCE!!!
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I got +5x16 Sig Stones

NOTHING

because eye did not waste my money on that trash deal, lol... $50 for a chance to get an awakening gem, not a gem crystal, 20% CHANCE!!!

Thankfully it was such a low percentage to get an awakening gem. I’d shoot myself if I got another one.

But those sig stones were beautiful. Keep pumping up this prestige. Would have preferred mystic sig stones but the cosmic sig stones I got worked as well. Not to mention the 120 generic sig stones over a month and the 5 random sig stones at x5 per 1 were a nice bonus imo.

Honestly a decent deal if one was hoping for sig stones and got them.
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Last time I bought a sig stone deal I got the total stones divided between 2 colours only.

That type of RNG has put me off from spending on sig stones deals anymore and it was the one thing I would spend on in this game.
  • Options
    KobeLivesKobeLives Posts: 44
    I got +5x16 Sig Stones
    I actually wanted the stones. It wish it wasn't all from one class though, I got science and currently no need for them.
  • Options
    KobeLivesKobeLives Posts: 44
    I got +5x16 Sig Stones
    Wait, I just figured you get all of one class. Are people getting multiple classes of stones?
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I got +5x16 Sig Stones
    Got me skill stones
    Topped off Aegon to sig 200 & fury a healthy Sig 145 (I know he really doesn't need it but he's one of my favourite champs)
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    I got +5x16 Sig Stones
    And got what I’m was need sig ston to max sig doom in 30 day not bad
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,140 ★★★★★
    I got Awakening Gem
    Got a skill gem - waiting for someone I don't know who yet as I have Blade, Aegon, and Fury already awakened.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★
    None
  • Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    I got Awakening Gem

I got an AG while I could have used sigs of all the classes but guess I keep my now 3 cosmic AG’s for silver surfer, terrax and nova
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    It actually ends up being a lot of sig stones if you extend it all out. I felt like it was worth it, since I had champs in each class that I needed to build up.