**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many Pts per Fight/Day can you get Doing AQ Map 5 and Higher?

We have a lot of busy adults in our Alliance so for 2018 n 2019 we've done nothing but map2. We've gotten so much better that we can spare some hereos and started doing Map3 January 1st, the next week we started doing map 4. It took a while to commit to clearing nodes but now we're all for it. With modifiers we get 27k per fight and a lil more than 3 mil when we 100%. We have 2 groups still doing map2 w hard modifiers to maximize our points but we barely make it to 20mil for the week. Is map 5 and 6 that much harder, is the point increase significantly more? The 2x map2 grps give us 2.5mil a day together, how much can we expect doing Map 5 or 6 in grp3? Is the 25 mil milestone obtainable?

Comments

• Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    Precise points are difficult to predict because it depends on your alliance’s prestige. But yes, the 25 million milestone would be easily obtainable doing Map 5. The reason for that is not just that you get more points from doing it, but that if you 100% it you get a bigger boost to your prestige for the next day, which means that you get more points across the board. Map 5 is harder and demands more coordination, but not that much harder in my view. I wouldn’t consider Map 6 to be in any way realistic until you’ve properly mastered Map 5. In my view Map 6 is a notable step up from Map 5.

It’s worth considering bumping one of the other maps up to Map 3 or 4 though. That would also give a decent boost. It really isn’t that much harder to get a significant increase in your points through doing one or two slightly harder maps. You just need people in your alliance who can log on a few times a day.

To give some context to that, if you run Map 455 every day with few boosts you could hit about 160 million or more depending on prestige. You’d hit about the same doing 445 with difficult nodes on. You’re obviously not near that sort of level, but that’s the sort of scale of the points just by steadily increasing the maps that you do.
  • At least consider doing all MAP-4 compared to Map 2 or 3. The Map Multiplier is so much higher for Map-4 than the lower ones, so even if you don’t actually finish the map you will most likely get more points.

And it is less dependent on having a full active squad that it is for those first and last sections of Map-5 (which needs basically everyone).

And if some people have Immune champs, they can just ignore even more of the incoming supports on some nodes, again lessening the dependence on active people for “up and coming” alliances.
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265

Precise points are difficult to predict because it depends on your alliance’s prestige. But yes, the 25 million milestone would be easily obtainable doing Map 5. The reason for that is not just that you get more points from doing it, but that if you 100% it you get a bigger boost to your prestige for the next day, which means that you get more points across the board. Map 5 is harder and demands more coordination, but not that much harder in my view. I wouldn’t consider Map 6 to be in any way realistic until you’ve properly mastered Map 5. In my view Map 6 is a notable step up from Map 5.

It’s worth considering bumping one of the other maps up to Map 3 or 4 though. That would also give a decent boost. It really isn’t that much harder to get a significant increase in your points through doing one or two slightly harder maps. You just need people in your alliance who can log on a few times a day.

To give some context to that, if you run Map 455 every day with few boosts you could hit about 160 million or more depending on prestige. You’d hit about the same doing 445 with difficult nodes on. You’re obviously not near that sort of level, but that’s the sort of scale of the points just by steadily increasing the maps that you do.

We have 7 strong, very active players, we do map4 ourselves, others are too inconsistent, if we do map3 instead of 2 they wont even play cause its locks in their champs. So for the 7-10 that can commit and are strong enough, we just want it to be worth it. Guys that play map 2 can beat Mini Boss taking no health loss they just cant commit to playing often enough. We do run 3 grps in AW but thats their priority not AQ. We hit the 20 mil milestone so we're going to try map5 today to see what its like
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265

At least consider doing all MAP-4 compared to Map 2 or 3. The Map Multiplier is so much higher for Map-4 than the lower ones, so even if you don’t actually finish the map you will most likely get more points.

And it is less dependent on having a full active squad that it is for those first and last sections of Map-5 (which needs basically everyone).

And if some people have Immune champs, they can just ignore even more of the incoming supports on some nodes, again lessening the dependence on active people for “up and coming” alliances.

maybe we'll just give an ultimatum and kick people, feel stuck on this game, could only buy 3 1/2 tier 4 basics w the glory
  • DeejDeej Posts: 108
    great thread- my alliance is in a similar situation to OPs