**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We want you ! This is your chance to shine !

Greeting everyone !

Are you borred from useless players in your alliance ? Are you sick of getting disappointed every single alliance quest - war? Are you looking for new changes and having the rewards that you really deserve it? So you came to the right discussion !

We are a big family of most valuable players (9M alliance ) which is looking to aim higher, get bigger and stronger ! We want to take down hard challenges and climb to the top alliances !

We have more then 20 players running map 5x5 with average prestige 4300.
We finish the alliance quest everyday without any problems ! We rock the alliance war with 90% exploration ( its tier 2-3, yeah i know its kinda easy.)
We provide up to 7-8 boss killers in those 20 players.(I got proofs for every single word im saying).

We are looking for a team, peoples who have enough experience to run map 5 and soon map 6 for top 450 alliances rewards. (Individual players are welcome to join us too !)

Our requirements are simple and necessary to a well organised alliance.
***For teams (4-5 players):
-Average Prestige 4100+.
-Active and friendly players.
-Participate in alliance events.
-Well organised team (at least 1-2 boss killers.)
-Donations wont be problem ( rewards of aq will cover it all).
-No timezone requirements.
***For individual player :
- Same requirements for teams but this time with mini prestige: 4300. (If you are boss killer, we will accept less prestige and give you a chance to grow with us.)

One more thing guys, we dont do the baby-sitting. And we prefer people that dont hand hold on finishing paths and thiers jobs in this events.

For more informations, please contact me on line.
ID : selemdahmen

Comments

• BoNDaZeRBoNDaZeR Posts: 16
    2 more spots open ! We need 2 bosskillers (prestige 4200+) or 2 path cleaners (prestige +4500)