**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GUILLY 2099 Digi-Souls and SP3

So is there not a way to increase Guilly 2099's Digi-Souls during a quest ? (like other similar champs).

SP3 states that if her SP3 knocks out Opponent (Kills them, unlike Corvus “knock down”), then “THEIR SOUL IS DIGITIZED AND ABSORBED”. This results in starting next fight at 100 on Combo Meter.

BUT, doesn’t that wording sound like she should also be GAINING ANOTHER DIGI-SOUL ??? (she is NOT).

Comments

• Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    No 2 is the he max
  • Options
    It does sound like that and that's what I assumed as well. But each fight she starts with two souls that you can spend pre-fight
  • Options

.It does sound like that and that's what I assumed as well. But each fight she starts with two souls that you can spend pre-fight

Doesn’t she go down in Souls for next fight if you use one pre-fight ?
    Don’t think you meant to presume that you can spend one before every fight of the quest and she always goes back up to 2 for the next fight.

But, yep, if they are gonna word her SP3 that way, then they should follow thru and actually make that “digitized and absorbed soul” count as an increase for next fight.
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited March 2020
    Everytime I use her, each fight she has two even if I spent one before hand, I may be wrong but that's what I noticed. I think it says they get refunded after each fight.
  • Options
    Oh, guess you’re right. Just used her digi-souls pre-fight (can actually use both of them pre-fight for the same fight), and they came back for next fight.

So guess it’s just a matter of whether you want a pre-fight Ability or her other standard Abilities of her having (and either 1 or 2) Souls or not having them, based on which fight and whether you accomplished the “start next fight at 100 Combo” from previous fight SP3 or not (since 2 of the pre-fight options are really geared to only if you’ll be starting with that 100 Combo).

Very UNLIKE other champs and their Persistent Souls.
  • Options
    Yeah I forget to activate her prefight all the time...