**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New UI

2»

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    The more colours you added to the champ roster page, the more complicated it will be in terms of visual. Not to mention most players play the game via mobile instead of tablet.
  • ABCWarriorsABCWarriors Posts: 2
    Please put it back the way it was, it’s so difficult to use that it’s equivalent to having removed the indicator entirely
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    most phones have a decent sized screen nowadays
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    It's a great idea just not very noticeable on most phones. I have an iPhone X which is a fairly large screen by today's standards and it's very difficult to distinguish. A simple color adjustment should suffice and highlighted blue should probably be reserved from when a champ is fully able to be upgraded.
  • nfernonferno Posts: 64
    I like it. The blue fills up as you’re closer to having all the resources and there’s a white glow around the eligible rank ups. Though I do think changing the arrow color from white for non-eligible might be a welcome change
  • MrApex1991MrApex1991 Posts: 6
    I agree I dont like it. I just want to see who's ready for rank up or not. I cant easily tell now.
  • ScyllaScylla Posts: 10
    edited March 2020
    I do not like the new blue arrow for everything( the slight flash that indicates a champs upgrade readiness is barely noticeable ),While being able to click and click again to find where to get resources is a handy idea, I think it would have made more sense to be in the catalyst area .
  • ScrootyMcTootyScrootyMcTooty Posts: 4
    I don't like the new arrow, can't see which champs need upgrading, the filled arrow is way too small and the same colour as a filled arrow. Having them throb ever so slightly when full is also visually rubbish. I only really care about what champs I can upgrade, why would I care that I don't have the resources for the others, I already KNOW I don't have the resources for the others, if you've played the game long enough you know exactly where your resources are.