**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What level do I need to increase t2a inventory?

zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
I started a mini account but been progressing a bit too quick. Got UC and explored act 4 already. Just turn level 52 and already have t2a max at 7 but no t4c to rank up havok or Elsa.

Anyone know the levels needed to increase the t2a inventory?

Comments

• Options
    Summoner sigil
  • Options
    This just a mini account, not my primary account. No plan to spend on it.
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 955 ★★★
    55 I Guess!
    Use XP Boost and Explore All Difficulty in EQ....
    You'll reach 55
  • Options
    ÆrroneousÆrroneous Posts: 85
    edited March 2020
    zuffy said:

I started a mini account but been progressing a bit too quick. Got UC and explored act 4 already. Just turn level 52 and already have t2a max at 7 but no t4c to rank up havok or Elsa.

Anyone know the levels needed to increase the t2a inventory?

Im not positive when storage max goes up again, but my alt is at lvl 56 and can hold 9 t2a. Maybe at 55 it’ll increase for you. I just had 1 expire on my alt a couple days ago. :(

• Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Not 100% sure, but I think it goes to 9 at 55, and then up to 12 at level 60.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Level 55 is gonna be tough. No more act 4 to explore. Act 5.1 requires more energy per tile. EQ give way too little xp compare to story questing.
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 955 ★★★
    zuffy said:

Level 55 is gonna be tough. No more act 4 to explore. Act 5.1 requires more energy per tile. EQ give way too little xp compare to story questing.

See Each Quest....Farm Revives...
    Just Do Act 4 Once more!