**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Star Lord

So with the new update, we call see which champs we don't have in each *. Yet i somehow noticed a 6* Star Lord. How do we get him?

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    He hasn't been released yet.
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    There are no 6* versions of aa, icey, rogue, blade, dd netflix, bw, cb, pun classic, she-hulk, quake, hulk, og cap, dr voodoo, gr, magik, ronan, symbiote spidey, thor, sl

yet we hv sl but not the rest?
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    He's probably coming out soon. Who cares anyways, he isn't even good anymore
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    First they need to fix the 5* cuz his shock damage from his L2 is broken and doesn’t scale with his combo
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

ChriissR said:

Rubbish
    Teamed with AEgon and duped to max sig SL still smashes everything in his path
    It's just that AEgon is A LOT more convenient. You complete 1 or 2 fights and transfer that combo meter over and he just becomes a beast whilst with SL if you lose the combo in a fight, you're essentially screwed
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    Tiger360 said:

Bulmkt said:

ChriissR said:

Rubbish
    It's just that AEgon is A LOT more convenient. You complete 1 or 2 fights and transfer that combo meter over and he just becomes a beast whilst with SL if you lose the combo in a fight, you're essentially screwed
    Aegon has more utility, sure. But i’m still more likely to take SL into war than Aegon. I bring my 5* R5 SL into most wars and breeze through many of the “hard” fights - Havok, Domino, etc

There are no 6* versions of aa, icey, rogue, blade, dd netflix, bw, cb, pun classic, she-hulk, quake, hulk, og cap, dr voodoo, gr, magik, ronan, symbiote spidey, thor, sl

I would guess at one point they planned on adding SL in the new 6* crystal like was datamined originally but changed their mind. They didn't go back and change his * availability.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    Neotwism said:

I would guess at one point they planned on adding SL in the new 6* crystal like was datamined originally but changed their mind. They didn't go back and change his * availability.
    Yeah they deiced on Joe Fixit and Iron Patriot instead lol
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    16wegnerk said:

Tiger360 said:

Bulmkt said:

ChriissR said:

Rubbish
    Aegon has more utility, sure. But i’m still more likely to take SL into war than Aegon. I bring my 5* R5 SL into most wars and breeze through many of the “hard” fights - Havok, Domino, etc
    Ageee I still use my 5r5 sl more as still is useful yeah aegon has utility but sl has more places to be used as doesnt need long fights to ramp up unlike aegon who u cant use as much in war or aq as fights not long enough
    edited March 2020
    Star Lord isn't good for any content in Act 6, AoL, and barely shines in any of the variants. In 2020, he's got no utility, fairly low block proficiency and lacks prestige.

And as a 6*, goodluck trying to get that awakening on top of high signature. Like I said, as a 6*, he would just be arena fodder at best.
    ChriissR said:

Star Lord isn't good for any content in Act 6, AoL, and barely shines in any of the variants. In 2020, he's got no utility, fairly low block proficiency and lacks prestige.

And as a 6*, goodluck trying to get that awakening on top of high signature. Like I said, as a 6*, he would just be arena fodder at best.

So champs like omega red, aegon, and major would just be arena fodder since they need awakened and a high sig as 6* champs? I bet you would be happy pulling any of those champs for the first time.
    Neotwism said:

ChriissR said:

So champs like omega red, aegon, and major would just be arena fodder since they need awakened and a high sig as 6* champs? I bet you would be happy pulling any of those champs for the first time.
    Omega Red no, because he can still be used especially when using suicides... As with Aegon, he's completely useless without the awakened ability lol. And it's not that I would be upset about pulling him, I'm 50% of the way for him being actually useable. Goodluck trying to use an unawakened Aegon in any high tier content.